Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

Please tell me I am not the only one seeing through Kris? Right now he is really annoying me and I think it is very disappointing that people will excuse his behaviour just because he has great abs.

Wish he would just hook up with Ash since she is free and single and likes him but no he wants what he can't have! :rolleyes:

Evict Kris! Who is he anyway? Never heard of him before the show.

Casey's singing is lovely :)

....and I like Tegan...she is very down to earth and has a very sunny disposition

Why is it that people think Kris wants Tegan. Do people actually think he is flirting with her.

The people in there would be bored out of their minds so will do anything to 'ease' the boredom (that includes talking & throwing things at a woman who has a boyfriend.)

Bet we aren't shown where Tegan talks about her boyfriend etc.

Why is it that people think Kris wants Tegan. Do people actually think he is flirting with her.

The people in there would be bored out of their minds so will do anything to 'ease' the boredom (that includes talking & throwing things at a woman who has a boyfriend.)

Bet we aren't shown where Tegan talks about her boyfriend etc.

I must admit it never crossed my mind until I read it on here. If there was a bit of mild flirtation, it was probably one moment from the endless hours of boring footage, which the producers have pulled out in the hope of creating exactly this discussion.
My guess is that when they are interviewed post-eviction, and asked about it, neither Tegan nor Kris will even remember it.

No one posted about Julia's 'lust' for Kris. (she is married with kids)

There is nothing different to what Julia is doing & what Kris is doing.

Sometimes, I think people take this show too seriously.

I am sure if Tegan was uncomfortable she would say something & it would be shown.

He might have a bit too many tats for my liking but I would rather him over that model Kris Smith. Swanny has a cute face.
Fair enough. Beyond the superficial, I think Kris scored a few, solid points early for being gentlemanly during the river crossing, but I'm curious as to why you find him annoying?

Ex-Collingwood footballer Dane Swan's first week on IACGMOOH.... Um. Who?

upload_2017-2-3_16-16-23.png

Yeah, well.... a simple thought stuck.... *awaits Dane's debut*

Fair enough. Beyond the superficial, I think Kris scored a few, solid points early for being gentlemanly during the river crossing, but I'm curious as to why you find him annoying?

Yes, Kris was lovely day 1 particularly in that tucker trial. I just think it shows what kind of guy he is going after a girl who is in a relationship. I'm sure he is used to getting his way all the time. He's probably been a bit of a player in the past. There are boundaries. I thought the towel slapping was widely inappropriate but that could just be me. Another thing which is my problem and not really Kris' fault is I think he is really overrated. It is like no one has ever seen a good looking guy before let alone Kris who I wouldn't write home about anyway.
No one posted about Julia's 'lust' for Kris. (she is married with kids)

There is nothing different to what Julia is doing & what Kris is doing.

Um Julia and Dr. Chris banter are mostly sketches. They are playing themselves up. I personally think they are both hilarious. I'm sure Julia would find Kris attractive but she is playing a "character" lusting over him way over the top.

Reactions: kxk
I see in the BB housemates thread that Tully was namedropping that she's besties with Ash :yawn:

I see in the BB housemates thread that Tully was namedropping that she's besties with Ash :yawn:
Poor Ash. And I don't doubt Tully would kill for the TV exposure Ash has had with DWTS and now Celeb. Ha.

Reactions: kxk
So I have finally started watching and currently on ep 4. Love Nazeem. He's cute and he reminds me of Chas Licciadello (whom I also love), it's partly his sense of humour and cheeky grin but also the tooth gap. They would make a cute couple*.

*I'd go a threesome but that's another story.

Have just watched up to the point where they start to head to the rock in episode 1. Not particularly enamoured with it thus far. Nat is already driving me mad.

Back