Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

I only heard three names called too - Ash, Nazeem & Casey. But it seemed like someone swore and it may have been bleeped, maybe they announced the fourth at the same time?
I just re-watched my recording. Nat (I think) was screaming when the names were called. It went Ash, Steve, Nazeem and Casey. The screaming definitely drowned out Steve's name the most.

I I'd much prefer seeing Kate Fischer re-encting the water scene in Sirens.:D

...oh wow Fuzz!... when you wrote this I looked up the movie 'Sirens'... (it sounded familiar for some reason) and then I found out that it was THIS movie!...

MPW-37783
3f76868e5d1c4a15d04b5c6c46167f66.jpg

...it starred Hugh Grant and Sam Neil... I loved that movie when I first saw it but forgot what the movie title was... and Kate Fischer (with a letter 'c' in it) played Pru... (growl!... yummy!)... aw man!... I'm going to have to watch it now that I know the name of the movie... (thanks for mentioning it Fuzz)...

...I've always just thought that all Kate was known for was that she was with James Packer and that's it!... (now the penny has finally dropped)... I think that I'm going to like her even more now... she was actually the sexiest out of the 3 sirens as far as I'm concerned (Elle McPherson/Portia de Rossi and Kate)... what a fantastic movie... Tara Fitzgerald that played the Vicar's wife played such a brilliant part in that movie... ha! sexy 'Pru' in the jungle?... what more can you ask for?... lol!... cheers.

I love this show. It just makes me happy. I'm in the long, frozen dark here, and the streets are crusted with filthy ice and salt, icicles threaten from above and glass-like flows coat the footpaths. But I huddle home, down cobblestone streets through the Jewish quarter, and settle in to le Jung, and just feel nice.

Thanks Sticky for the links.

I love this show. It just makes me happy. I'm in the long, frozen dark here, and the streets are crusted with filthy ice and salt, icicles threaten from above and glass-like flows coat the footpaths. But I huddle home, down cobblestone streets through the Jewish quarter, and settle in to le Jung, and just feel nice.

...my pleasure my friend... I'm glad that you're getting to see it... keep warm!... cheers.

Damn, this started today? Don't think I'll be able to join you watching live unfortunately.
We are gonna have to work how to watch it on tenplay or whatever it is called... I watched some last year. Just gotta remember how to do it without stuffing up iview....

Where are you Winterbourne? I want to say Paris, but ... I don't think Paris is frozen?

We are gonna have to work how to watch it on tenplay or whatever it is called... I watched some last year. Just gotta remember how to do it without stuffing up iview....
Well, last year I was in Sydney streaming it for others to watch.

I can watch it live on Tenplay using my VPN. Also that Windows App "Aussie Tv FTW" from the Windows App Store - need to have your computer's location set to Australia and probably a VPN as well.

So far I have only watched the end of the first ep... my enthusiasm is waning.

...crap crap crappity crap!... if while typing I suddenly stop it's because I've got visitors coming :(:sorry:... I'm going to try and shuffle them out the door quick pronto and to get back into the show.... so I'll be typing up until then regardless... oh! the inhumanity of it all!... cheers.:rolleyes::sorry:

...I so love the sound of a Ukelele... hahaha!... I just love Casey's Pink Flamingo floatie lol!... cheers.

Back