Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

Hi Meglos
Are you watching live?

Hi nutmeg. I was watching, but as I'm half an hour behind it's best not to read here until later.

I knew I'd like Kris Smith, but Tziporah has gotten off to a good start too.

Reactions: kxk
I pulled this one out because I don't understand why. He's just another person with opinions that differ from yours.So that makes him Hitler???? And to point out why I'm done. Price was targetted, someone in there has some intel. How the hell would he come up with Kate Fisher being one of the additions? I get The Project target Price all the time, don't watch it a lot, but, whatever. But this is supposed to be a reality show, not political grandstanding. And tonight that's how it came across to me.
Good on Lisa, Casey, Jay and even Dane (Rubik's cube?) for thinking about all. Typical those who didn't. And Ten. Stop trying to break what worked. Trump supporters jumped on that bandwagon, which will turn out to be the biggest mistake of their lives.
Sorry for the rant. I am just so over political shit.:frown:

Responding to your bold bit.....it wasn't Price who suggested Fisher, it was JAI, and he explained that he had read she was a possibility somewhere.
These guys would have been even more curious than us about potential camp mates, and I am sure they dug as deep as they can, and called in any favours.

I must have missed the politics when i blinked or something, don't really follow that part

I didn't get where the conversation about Kate Fisher, and Steve's negative comment, came from either. I've been following pretty closely and I hadn't heard Tziporah's name come up until we started speculating yesterday. So someone gave Steve some inside information?

I don't think Ash has any idea that Tziporah used to be Kate Fisher...

Nope, it was Jai who raised Kate as a possible intruder NOT steve
And i expect a lot won't know who kate is, the younger ones would have been kids and never heard of her previous name or whatever

I'm in late again. The discussion between Nazeem and Steve Price was interesting, but what was even more interesting was Tom Arnold's expressions in the background........

Aww...melting hearts. Kris a gentleman.

Wow...I LOVE Kris already....and Amphora is totally smitten....she also has a dry sense of humour.

I wonder if she only eats Kosher?

NB I knew her mum (Pru Goward) in Canberra Years ago....Kate/Minora she was a little girl.

Kris seems likeable enough. Tziporah won't be boring, I don't think.

And poor Casey.

Back