Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

Hey if anyone is interested, repeat of Married at First Sight on now (it's on 3 times a day!), anyway ooooooooooooo
they are setting it up a LOT LIKE BB SPIN OFF.
20 people, fake marriages/partners in crime, ALL LIVING IN ONE HOUSE TOGETHER......for a few weeks, this is the BB section.
Then it turns into farmer wants a wife/bachelor, they go off and do stuff, family, outings crap.

They did ok in that trial. Both of them gave it a good go and nine stars is a good haul.

Tziporah's a character though.

Will try and watch live tomorrow....when it settles down to an hourish....it will be easier :)

I hope Steve Price hangs around for awhile. He is such a grumpy little fellow, he could be epic TV. He won't win but will be good value for a while.

Did they call four celebrities then? I only heard them call Ash, Nazeem and Casey? With Dane, Lisa and Steve in the 'could be', I think. It was confusing in any case with no special graphics and rushed through like that.

A food trial should be fun anyway, whoever's doing it.

I only heard three names called too - Ash, Nazeem & Casey. But it seemed like someone swore and it may have been bleeped, maybe they announced the fourth at the same time?

I pulled this one out because I don't understand why. He's just another person with opinions that differ from yours.So that makes him Hitler???? And to point out why I'm done. Price was targetted, someone in there has some intel. How the hell would he come up with Kate Fisher being one of the additions? I get The Project target Price all the time, don't watch it a lot, but, whatever. But this is supposed to be a reality show, not political grandstanding. And tonight that's how it came across to me.
Good on Lisa, Casey, Jay and even Dane (Rubik's cube?) for thinking about all. Typical those who didn't. And Ten. Stop trying to break what worked. Trump supporters jumped on that bandwagon, which will turn out to be the biggest mistake of their lives.
Sorry for the rant. I am just so over political shit.:frown:
I understand your point about the politics but I dont think it will be that prominent as I stated earlier. The decline of personal comfort and the entitled d-grade celebs tend to focus on the more personal issues. Sure, with Price and Nazeem you might get the odd one.
I dont think he's Hitler. He is a buffoon to me. I like how he states he is not a shock jock but a committed and serious journalist with over 20 years experience.
I guess I didnt realise serious journalists need to spend some time in the news zone that is Im a celebrity get me out of here.
I hope you keep watching Tuttle. I enjoy the gang here. And I hope im right about the political stuff dying down.
I can get my political fix elsewhere. I'd much prefer seeing Kate Fischer re-encting the water scene in Sirens.:D

Thanks Kaz (and Meglos). It makes sense given the focus of tonight's show was on the conversations between Steve & Nazeem and Casey & Ash, aside from the entry of the latecomers. It all comes down to who gets airtime.

Price was targetted, someone in there has some intel. How the hell would he come up with Kate Fisher being one of the additions? I get The Project target Price all the time, don't watch it a lot, but, whatever. But this is supposed to be a reality show, not political grandstanding. And tonight that's how it came across to me.

It wasn't Steve Price that came up with her name.

It was someone else.

Also they got Price on there to cause 'drama'. (no I don't like him)

Don't you think that it's strange that Nazeem is a Muslim & surprise Nazeem & Price start talking about the hijab, niqab, burka.

Back