Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

Have just watched up to the point where they start to head to the rock in episode 1. Not particularly enamoured with it thus far. Nat is already driving me mad.
Stay with it.

I tried to watch MKR but just couldn't do it. Celeb is eminently more watchable, even if the gross food challenges are a bit tedious.

Reactions: kxk
Was reminded of this classic today:

Kris Smith,
2ofKS.gif

LOL

Hey Guys - It is Hooley here - I am starting out again - new computer, new email and forgotenridden passwords do'oh! Been watching this thread with frustration, not being able to post and put in my opinion! LOVING Tziporah and Ash and Jay so far - Pricey so, is that ugly Cat LOL - I like the uke LOL I could wake up to that!

Hey Guys - It is Hooley here - I am starting out again - new computer, new email and forgotenridden passwords do'oh! Been watching this thread with frustration, not being able to post and put in my opinion! LOVING Tziporah and Ash and Jay so far - Pricey so, is that ugly Cat LOL - I like the uke LOL I could wake up to that!

Welcome back hooley!

Hey Hooley :)

Five minutes to go :)

Does someone get eliminated tonight?......(Please say YES)

Stay with it.

I tried to watch MKR but just couldn't do it. Celeb is eminently more watchable, even if the gross food challenges are a bit tedious.

Me too, just in adds it is so boring and same, same, same totally over food & renos

@Medusa no eviction until next Sunday, sensible production pointless tossing somebody until we see them for more than a few days:)

Hi Hooley.
Who did you want to toss @Medusa ???

...HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEY!!!!!!!... WELCOME BACK SWEETNESS!!!!!... :)<<<<<--- that's me happy again... I missed you!... cheers.

Back