Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

...Chris and Julia... "what will we be doing in 10 years time?"... bwahahahahaha... brilliantly funny!... lol!... cheers.

...haha!... all of them have to do the next food trial!... oh great!... we can watch twice as many people spewing their guts up at the same time!... synchronised spewing!... cheers.

...Tegan screams out that she got a 'bulls-eye' on the dartboard but she's only 2 feet from the dartboard lol!... cheers.

That is just his loved ones messages, he complained they took this bag cover off his luxury item, this bag being his actual prized piece,
can't recall what was in it????

They previewed it during the show. It's above the water. Celebrities have to bungie jump off a platform.

...oh that's right!... they do!... I remember now... (too many Rums methinks!)... (2 so far)... hic!... lol!... thanks Affable... cheers.

...well thanks for the fun peoples... I really enjoyed tonight's show... Chris and Julia's comedic routines are really selling this show too as far as I'm concerned... thanks for a great time everyone... cheers.

Back