Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - NOW! Discussion

For me Heather is a try hard - i dislike her immensely. So is channel ten btw signing off their shit. I need to go to work tomorrow

MrS ... was I not right about SuperJohn. ... would I steer you wrong? :angelic:[DOUBLEPOST=1454236876][/DOUBLEPOST]if Shane Warne had to put his face in a box with tarantulas he would freak ... so cant wait for that!!!

...haha!... I'm alright with her so far (it's probably because I know nothing of her past 'career' but Joel is really giving me the irrits so far...

Val is 74!!!!!

...say what????... colour me gobsmacked!... I'm so loving her in this... cheers.

...I'll have to get used to this show... it was a sort of anti-climax after the main show but I won't whinge... we got to see some extra bits of the show so I'll persevere with it methinks!... lol!... cheers.

hopefully the show will get more interesting once thr celebs have settled in ... wonder who the 2 who want to leave already are

thinking maybe DJ (but probably just bring judgey due to totally inappropriate outfit (for trip to jungle) she wore for arrival - but also because the clip we just saw of thrm playing charades she already wasnt wanting to take part ... not fitting in with the others) and JoBeth (only because her face might have been throbbing and little sleep due to snoring and hoping she would change her mind)

Back