Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - NOW! Discussion

I thought it was going to be like a daily show of big brother, seeing into what they do at camp ect, not some live lunchtime commentary?

hopefully the show will get more interesting once thr celebs have settled in ... wonder who the 2 who want to leave already are

thinking maybe DJ (but probably just bring judgey due to totally inappropriate outfit (for trip to jungle) she wore for arrival - but also because the clip we just saw of thrm playing charades she already wasnt wanting to take part ... not fitting in with the others) and JoBeth (only because her face might have been throbbing and little sleep due to snoring and hoping she would change her mind)

Jo Beth is the one giving me the most potential walker vibes. Hope not, because she does seem like she would be an interesting character.

what the fuck is actually going on, 'couch time' is more interesting
they probably could have waited until at least 2 days in so theyd have more to discuss or better live clips to show us ...

i think they do a lot of sitting around in camp ...

I just hate the leopard print playsuit....and why are they standing around talking?

Put them on a couch or something.

They promised quite a lot but hardly delivered on giving us anything "juicy". Only first night maybe, but it seemed to be taking the "the hosts are the real show" idea to a new level.

...I don't really like this guy Joel at all but I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt for the time being though... perhaps he will grow on me?... I've never seen Heather before so I'll see as we go I guess?... lol!... cheers.
From the couple of minutes I saw Heather (ok, I came into the show lates as I wasn't home), she appealed to me much more than on Bachelor. She comes across as more natural on here. Joel I just cannot stand. Period. Far too contrived.

MrS ... was I not right about SuperJohn. ... would I steer you wrong? :angelic:[DOUBLEPOST=1454236876][/DOUBLEPOST]if Shane Warne had to put his face in a box with tarantulas he would freak ... so cant wait for that!!!
I've heard that Shane has it in his contract that he has nothing to do with spiders. We'll wait and see shall we?

From the couple of minutes I saw Heather (ok, I came into the show lates as I wasn't home), she appealed to me much more than on Bachelor. She comes across as more natural on here. Joel I just cannot stand. Period. Far too contrived.

...I can see me getting short with Joel pretty quickly I'm afraid... I'm hoping not to but as you say...'far too contrived' sums him up pretty well from what I've seen so far...

...and by the way Khun Khun... is that you when younger in that Avatar of yours?... if so... your name should be 'hot hot' ;):biggrin:... cheers.

I've heard that Shane has it in his contract that he has nothing to do with spiders. We'll wait and see shall we?

...haha!... they should stake him down and let 1000 Tarantulas crawl all over him... now THAT I would like to see lol!... cheers.

I really don't know how they can stretch this out to an hour a day. One hour a week would be pushing it. When you're reduced to reading out tweets there's not much left.
I usually like Heather but she was super awkward tonight. Joel is ok, apart from when he slips into forced OTT. The bit where they were re=enacting something on the floor was total cringe.

*claims this show will feature exclusive clips and have major audience interaction*
*shows replays from the main show and reads some tweets off a piece of paper*

This is disappointing so far. Have they even watched a single episode of the UK version of Now! to see what their show is based on? Where's the panel?

I missed the main show, came home earlier than usual from work and am now able to tune into this show.

Bit of a let down, so far. Heather stop playing with your hair and clothes LOL She looks a bit uncomfortable in that outfit!

At least seeing a few snippets.

That was awful. :(

Heather isn't right for the show, she didn't seem like she'd even watched a single episode before, and was just annoying. There was no intelligent discussion, very little discussion at all about what's been happening in the camp, or how they did in the first trial, no guests in the studio to have those conversations with, no previews of the next trial, or footage from the hotel before they went in etc. The interview with the guy at the end was a hint at what the show's meant to be, but there's meant to be a panel of guests discussing it together.

The clip of them being given the safety class was good, and so was the little bit of extra footage we got from the camp. That's what the show is meant to be about, along with discussion and trial previews and re-enactments afterwards. Hopefully it will pick up.

Back