Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - NOW! Discussion

Am hoping that as the show goes on this gets better. I think it will.. first show nerves & possibly not a lot of material to play around with.

I LOVE the UK version of IACGMOOH & the Now! shows... but I suspect the Now! show is pretty good because it's been on for a few years now so they've got it down pat.

I reckon it'll get better.

Ok so the consensus is NOT to watch this show? Or let them find their feet a bit more still?
I missed it thanks to stupid crickey and my evil controlling partner insisting on "us" time.

This comment brings me great sadness. It was so good last year!!

I missed it thanks to stupid crickey and my evil controlling partner insisting on "us" time.

This comment brings me great sadness. It was so good last year!!

You shouldn't have to accept that type of treatment!!

Don't worry, the actual show seemed good, this little new show with Joel and Heather had not-so-good vibes and underwhelming reports. Still, it will be difficult to recreate the sheer magic that was Chrissie, Joel and Maureen from last year but I have hopes with this cast.

You shouldn't have to accept that type of treatment!!

Don't worry, the actual show seemed good, this little new show with Joel and Heather had not-so-good vibes and underwhelming reports. Still, it will be difficult to recreate the sheer magic that was Chrissie, Joel and Maureen from last year but I have hopes with this cast.
I know!

Apparently it was the "last game".

It's like living with Charles Manson.

I still don't know whose in!!!

I think the show will find its feet, Joel is good, Heather needs to be more the "straight guy" like Chris is, she is trying to hard, she was like that on radio too, couldn't warm to her

I know!

Apparently it was the "last game".

It's like living with Charles Manson.

I still don't know whose in!!!

I'd tell you - but you should watch it! Ten play that shit! There is no doubt multiple encores in repeat today!

Reactions: Tee
It's like an uplate show except with Alex M at the helm he will ensure nothing will be shown live that could possibly make the daily show 24 hours later. We've only seen them get there so far. Nothing really to show at this point.

It did look awkward with them both standing there, I think they should get a couch or chairs. Their play off each other and the content will get better I'm sure as they settle in and we get to know the contestants more and they start to crack.

Ha, ha, ha - so bad.
Just could not watch it, it was agonising, so I watched Limitless and peeked at this in adds.

...well here we go... this better improve... at least Heather is wearing a more decent outfit tonight... Joel looks like he should be in a 'Harry Potter' movie or something... just put a wand into his hand and there you have it... cheers.

...they spoke to Chrissie Swan for a while... she's always good value to listen too... that's one plus for tonight's show... although when Joel and Heather say something that's supposedly 'funny' people are laughing their guts out... it's hard to figure out whether it's 'the crew' or a laughter track or even a live audience that are doing all of the laughing... I guess that we'll never find out regardless... cheers.

Back