Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - NOW! Discussion

marquisite

Original BB Fanatic
Staff member
Administrator
Discuss I'm a Celebrity's new companion show NOW! right here.

NOW! airs on Eleven 9:30 pm Sunday - Thursday.

N.B. Topic will be unlocked after the launch episode of I'm a Celebrity has finished. Discussion for that episode (and other I'm a Celebrity episodes) belong in the main discussion topic. :)

I'm looking forward to this. I hope it is a good in-depth discussion show like the UK version, and that they manage to avoid being too biased, which is the risk with companion shows.

im looking forward to seeing Heather again ... I hope this is a success for her :)

I'm the opposite. I can't stand Heather. She was embarrassing on the bachelor & i can't believe she got radio & tv gigs out of being so blah & average looking.

I'm the opposite. I can't stand Heather. She was embarrassing on the bachelor & i can't believe she got radio & tv gigs out of being so blah & average looking.

I was undecided on her during the bachelor, I wasn't one of the massive fans but certainly didn't dislike her and thought she was great in all her pieces to camera, which I guess translates well to presenting. But she is not average looking IMO, I actually thought she was one the best looking of the girls second only to Emily.

Completely disagree. She wore her heart on her sleeve, she is incredibly interesting and funny and also beautiful. FFS can we just focus on the show instead of being mean girls.

I like Joel - he seems like a nice guy and he is funny

I don't watch The Bachelor, so she's completely new to me. Hope she and Joel do a good job.

...I don't really like this guy Joel at all but I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt for the time being though... perhaps he will grow on me?... I've never seen Heather before so I'll see as we go I guess?... lol!... cheers.

Not required. She looks like every other girl - maybe you need to move to a better area mate.

Well I think it just comes down to personal taste really.

For example I prefer brunettes but I have friends who seem categorically unable to be attracted to anyone who isn't blonde.

...I don't really like this guy Joel at all but I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt for the time being though... perhaps he will grow on me?... I've never seen Heather before so I'll see as we go I guess?... lol!... cheers.
MrS ... was I not right about SuperJohn. ... would I steer you wrong? :angelic:[DOUBLEPOST=1454236876][/DOUBLEPOST]if Shane Warne had to put his face in a box with tarantulas he would freak ... so cant wait for that!!!

Back