Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Episode Discussion

Yes, of course they did. I have to wonder if they had something better for Laurina in case she came second or even won, but then why bit show it. Surely they wouldn't have shown that reel if she was standing next to Fev or Paul.
She was never going to win. I bet the production team were totally surprised at her being there that long.

So Warnie got his payoff. LOL

...well there you go... the anti climax of the century... obviously Alex follows Aussie Rules Football... what a sack of crap that result was... shut up speaking Julia I'm sick and tired of you talking... cheers.

Laurina they, should have pointed out, not only did a record number of trials, she also performed exceptionally well.
They failed to point out she gained almost max points in each solo trial, and is I think the only one to gain ALL (12) stars on their own?
Or did they do this in the bit I missed?
She is an all round champ.

The only thing I knew of her before was the dirty st pie stuff, they kept playing that everywhere, and she seemed fun on panels.

I loved Brendan, Anthony AND Laurina, they were the real highlights of this series for me. I've never believed in pitting one favourite against another. Embrace everyone's differences.

I also love Dr Chris and Julia, but I do agree they stitched Laurina up a bit tonight. Not so much their fault, but the producers were definitely trying to make her look like she was hated.

Back