Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Episode Discussion

...haha!... I don't sound so much like a Looney Tunes now do I?... lol!... to know who is going to win this you all have to ask yourselves ... "what Football code does Alex like the most?... AFL or ARL?"... and there is your winner folks!... "case closed Watson!... quite elementary old chap!"... cheers.

Which one's which? Ha. I seriously have no idea who these two blokes are or what either does, except it involves/d kicking balls.

Yes, why didn't thye have a package of all her tucker trials, and her world record, instead? (Pause to swear.)
Effing idiots, that's why. She basically kept the voting lines interesting and was the most interesting person to watch, surely that deserves a little more respect than what she received. I think your earlier post had truth. Shane was the golden boy, no doubt he wasn't happy seeing comments about him and how laurina was viewed so this is the way the producers are keeping him happy?

Do you think the show is just dirty on her for getting more votes than their golden boy, Warne??
It was just so pointedly horrid - and insistent - and not the time or the place for showing all of that - one or two comments, and then some fun stuff and a few of the nice things Havan and Dean have said to balance it out would have been more appropriate. Ugly move and Julia was really laying it shamelessly on as well.

...there was nothing actually positive in the way they interviewed Laurina and as you said Melore... it was pointedly horrid and insistent... and as you say... Julia more so than Chris was laying it on a lot harder too... sadly now... anything 'funny' that Julia is saying on the show to 'entertain' us now sounds so flat and lame to me now... cheers.

...well here we go... the 'winner'... (I wonder who Alex wants to win this?)... oh here we go... Chris and Julia's 'funny moments'... why am I not laughing at it all now?... hmmmmm!... something they said perhaps?... um... probably... cheers.

I guess Chris and Julia know more than we do and have more insight and I guess that fitted more in with the narrative of the show, but it showed a lack of self-awareness on their part to interview Laurina in that way. Really didn't reflect well on them. Sure, ask others about her, but FFS she just came third and beat their little pet Warnie, let her have like 5 minutes of glory.

I guess Chris and Julia know more than we do and have more insight and I guess that fitted more in with the narrative of the show, but it showed a lack of self-awareness on their part to interview Laurina in that way. Really didn't reflect well on them. Sure, ask others about her, but FFS she just came third and beat their little pet Warnie, let her have like 5 minutes of glory.
There is no glory for those who don't know their place.

Awaits the meltdowns when Laurina doesn't appear by herself on I'm A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here NOW.

ZOMG: She was on the same show as Brendan & Paul

Back