Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Episode Discussion

Gawd Fev and the chief look so haggard. They both need a good feed and luxury treatment after this. So we have ex NRL and AFL finals. Hate aerial ping pong so go the chief even though you played for the Knights :p

Chief who has been a gentleman throughout this series, deserves to win.

(Still not reading any other posts)

VERY surprised at second runner-up, I thought that person would come second or possibly win.

Family visits were a bit awkward. Nice enough though.

I agree but I don't want him to win. After seeing the footage of the way he spoke to laurina again, yeah nah!

...that's all I keep thinking of too... the way Fev spoke to her like a piece of shit and the worst part... nobody in camp except that 'Wippa' guy said anything about it... but nobody in the actual camp stood up to what Fev said... Fev can go take a flying flunk for all I care... Laurina looked hurt during that exit interview... Julia and Chris should be ashamed of themselves... cheers.

...that's all I keep thinking of too... the way Fev spoke to her like a piece of shit and the worst part... nobody in camp except that 'Wippa' guy said anything about it... but nobody in the actual camp stood up to what Fev said... Fev can go take a flying flunk for all I care... Laurina looked hurt during that exit interview... Julia and Chris should be ashamed of themselves... cheers.
Yep exactly how I feel. That was fed to them, the way they carefully used words like improved and then did not acknowledge what she said to defend herself. Why they didn't show footage of her achievements is what annoyed me more, because you can see their agenda was to place blame on her

@Mr Stickyfingers conspiracy theory had something to it after all

...haha!... I don't sound so much like a Looney Tunes now do I?... lol!... to know who is going to win this you all have to ask yourselves ... "what Football code does Alex like the most?... AFL or ARL?"... and there is your winner folks!... "case closed Watson!... quite elementary old chap!"... cheers.

Do you think the show is just dirty on her for getting more votes than their golden boy, Warne??

It was just so pointedly horrid - and insistent - and not the time or the place for showing all of that - one or two comments, and then some fun stuff and a few of the nice things Havan and Dean have said to balance it out would have been more appropriate. Ugly move and Julia was really laying it shamelessly on as well.

Yep exactly how I feel. That was fed to them, the way they carefully used words like improved and then did not acknowledge what she said to defend herself. Why they didn't show footage of her achievements is what annoyed me more, because you can see their agenda was to place blame on her

Yes, why didn't thye have a package of all her tucker trials, and her world record, instead? (Pause to swear.)

Back