Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Episode Discussion

...I've been so looking so forward to watching this show all weekend and now it has fallen so flat for me... I'm so disappointed with this show tonight... not because Laurina came third either... that was an injustice in itself but seriously... all I can do is shake my head in anger... Paul better win this or I'm really going to be pissed off!... cheers.

Can someone PM me the winner when it's announced.

Or could I guess with the comments. hehe

Awaits the meltdowns when Laurina doesn't appear by herself on I'm A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here NOW.

ZOMG: She was on the same show as Brendan & Paul
Is your real name Alex?

And no one really watches that show anyway, if you are.

Honestly I'm happy with either winner at this stage, Paul's charity gets him over the line majorly though, just as Fev's sets him back a lot.

Well I missed the Laurina crap mostly, getting disaster travel updates...
I watched up to where she defended herself from their scripted psuedo amateur psych made up bullshit...
What happened after that? Tell me later, go chief, fev is still a boofhead, just has handed the reigns over.

...it's Paul versus the last standing member of Warnie's 'boys club'... I so hope Paul wins this... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Is your real name Alex?

And no one really watches that show anyway, if you are.

So I don't agree with the masses. OK sorry, I don't care how they are treated (seeing as they get heaps of money to go on the show), I am now Alex. LMFAO.

Back