Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2015) - Episode Discussion

Julie Goodwin? Not hugely famous but she's a good sport, I can imagine her mucking in in the jungle (or veldt), and she'd go to the opening of an envelope.

Kylie Kwong or Poh as a long-shot...

None of those are globally known though. Anyway the two intruders will be revealed tonight on The Project, so we will know who they are in a few hours.

Please don't be someone useless....just please be a well known celebrity. Also, I wouldn't normally be saying this for big brother. ;)

Watching episode 4...Is there a winner because MAUREEN totally deserves the win,Laura didnt even do anything,she couldnt even get in the Algae

...this might sound a tad bit stupid okay but bear with me... they're in a jungle... they don't pass the tests and are denied food... they are damn hungry most of the time... they have a bloody great big knife... these are my questions...

(1)... are they allowed to sharpen a long branch to a point to resemble a spear?...
(2)... can they kill their own game to cook and eat it?...
(2)... if a snake wriggles into the camp can they kill it and cook it and eat it and make themselves a belt from it?...
(4)... can they resort to cannibalism?...

...yeah okay... scrap the last one... that was a tad bit over the top I guess... but would they be allowed to catch kill and cook anything that wanders into their camp?... my guess is no for the mere fact that it would compromise the food tasks if they're eating wild game until their bellies are full eh?... anyhow... they were just some silly random things that are floating around in the void between my ears at least... cheers.o_O:confused::biggrin:
No,no,no you are not allowed to kill anything in a national park..that's poaching

Watching episode 4...Is there a winner because MAUREEN totally deserves the win,Laura didnt even do anything,she couldnt even get in the Algae

Yep, the celebrity that's the last standing receives a 100,000 for a charity of their choice.

I really wish we knew what charity each one supported ........[DOUBLEPOST=1423918686][/DOUBLEPOST]I might twitter them .........

Who is that annoying chef with the accent on 10? not Manu. Looks like he's in "Africa" too right now

Back