Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2015) - Episode Discussion

Watching Episode 3,don't blame Maureen for being scared of the baboon,I was bitten by one of those they are vicious.When you go to any nature reserve or place where they are they are darn pesky,they will actually enter your bungaloo,car etc and steal your food so you have to keep the doors and windows closed..this also applies to the other monnkeys too,darn thieves LOL
http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/western-cape/showdown-over-baboons-1.1421348#.VNzMqPmUeSo
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/wildlife/9674445/Cape-Town-baboons-get-paintballed.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...urhood-watch-to-tackle-baboon-burglaries.html

Watching Episode 3,don't blame Maureen for being scared of the baboon,I was bitten by one of those they are vicious.

...holy crap!... you got bitten by these?????...

index.jpg

...errrrk!... that must have been one hell of a bite mark?????... ouchies!!!!... did it leave a scar?... ouchies part 2... cheers.

...holy crap!... you got bitten by these?????...

View attachment 48313

...errrrk!... that must have been one hell of a bite mark?????... ouchies!!!!... did it leave a scar?... ouchies part 2... cheers.

Yes I was in standard 4,we went to warmbaths and they were all over the campsite..ex-stepfather or as I like to call him asshole was asleep in the bungalow,my sister and I went outside ,she was 5 at the time and there were young kids all over,toddlers in nappies walking around the camp area,getting really close to the babboons..anyway one of them started going for Tracey and I told her to run,next thing you know the bloody thing is chasing me around the bungalow,gets me by the leg and starts biting me...bit me twice,my skin was all peeled back like a mango and it took two to three rolls of toilet paper to staunch all the blood..bad thing was we were in a rural area so the nearest hospital was far away and it took several hours before I got treated,scars still there on my lower leg.

Not a fan of them at all..have you seen what they do to flamingo's in the wild?

Not a fan of them at all..have you seen what they do to flamingo's in the wild?

... wow!...what a horrific event that would have been!... no wonder you don't like them... as I said... ouchies!... I dread to think what they would do to Flamingos after that description lol!... thanks for sharing Lindsay... cheers.

... wow!...what a horrific event that would have been!... no wonder you don't like them... as I said... ouchies!... I dread to think what they would do to Flamingos after that description lol!... thanks for sharing Lindsay... cheers.
Mind boggles at all that bad parenting,those toddlers were right in and amonst thr baboons.I'm very wary of all monkeys you never know when they will go at you

Mind boggles at all that bad parenting,those toddlers were right in and amonst thr baboons.I'm very wary of all monkeys you never know when they will go at you

...those parents are a bit of a worry aren't they... that could've turned into quite a nasty situation in the end... wow!... cheers.

...those parents are a bit of a worry aren't they... that could've turned into quite a nasty situation in the end... wow!... cheers.
they could have easily have dragged one of them off,there was a case in cape town where they attacked a four year old injuring him badly.The problem is that they are becoming too urbanised and not afriad of humans anymore

Episode three..when their food reward was snoek..if you ever visit cape town,make sure to visit Hout bay and get some,really yummy

That's the bush........probably got it from Nelspruit or any of the little towns in the area..KFC is everywhere and usually when we joke about crime and where the cops were..they were at KFC

Haha. Thanks Lindsay. So it would have been easy to get KFC for them.

LOL LOL LOL - I left the y out of the our LOL

Should Read - Great to see Aussies learn about your neck of the woods @Lindsay1973

Sorry LOL
..hooleydooley!!!!!... hooleydooley spelled it wrong!!!... lolol!... sorry my good friend... I've waited ages to be able to say your name in front of your name as an exclamation!.... I don't know why... it's just one of those things that I HAD to do to get it out of my system lolol!...

... yeah... I know... where the hell is Sticky coming from this time of the morning?... I don't know to be honest... I think that I've just woken up in one of my extremely silly moods today so beware everybody... **Sticky gives himself a couple of slaps to get himself out of it**... sorry peoples... I'll shut up now... **gives an embarrassed wave and slinks off**... um... cheers.:)

Haha. Thanks Lindsay. So it would have been easy to get KFC for them.

...goooooood morning bleachy duuuuuuuuuude!!!!!!!!... how are you this beautiful sweet morning my friend!!!!!... (omg!... I think all of reepbots extreme positivity has rubbed off onto me this wonderful morning!!!!)... :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:... (not that there's anything wrong with that of course... god bless his cotton socks!)... so yeah... how are you doing my friend?... cheers.

...goooooood morning bleachy duuuuuuuuuude!!!!!!!!... how are you this beautiful sweet morning my friend!!!!!... (omg!... I think all of reepbots extreme positivity has rubbed off onto me this wonderful morning!!!!)... :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:... (not that there's anything wrong with that of course... god bless his cotton socks!)... so yeah... how are you doing my friend?... cheers.
Haha I'm good mate. You're obviously in a good mood.

Who do you think the intruders will be?

I reckon the chef will be a female. Remember when they gave us the code names, one was Nigella. So not nigella but another female celeb chef I reckon.

Haha I'm good mate. You're obviously in a good mood.

Who do you think the intruders will be?

I reckon the chef will be a female. Remember when they gave us the code names, one was Nigella. So not nigella but another female celeb chef I reckon.

...that would be good to see methinks... aw there's one female chef that I think would be up to it but I can only see her face at the moment... she's an Aussie but she has a Chinese?... appearance... I think that a good male chef that would be perfect in there would be my favourite chef Luke Nguyen... he would be bloody brilliant in there methinks... he'd leave the rest of them for dead I reckon... cheers.

Julie Goodwin? Not hugely famous but she's a good sport, I can imagine her mucking in in the jungle (or veldt), and she'd go to the opening of an envelope.

Kylie Kwong or Poh as a long-shot...

Back