Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2015) - Episode Discussion

the Theorist

Over-thinker. Over-analyser. Over-complainer.
Awesome site donor
6IZ1x858hF70TwhjeNCaPUCf9ODfbNH4Ato5690SUW0.png

At last! Now that our BBBA has returned we can finally discuss, analyse, criticise and converse about the latest reality TV juggernaut, the first Australian season of I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!.

There's currently 10 celebs in the jungle.
  • Andrew Daddo
  • Barry Hall
  • Chrissie Swan
  • Joel Creasey
  • Laura Dundovic
  • Lauren Brant
  • Leisel Jones
  • Maureen McCormick
  • Merv Hughes
  • Tyson Mayr
So, who do we love? Who do we hate? What do we think of the Tucker Trials? Who do we want out? Who do we want to keep in? What do we think of the show so far? How awesome is the Fallout Zone live stream? Chat away! :D

Good riddance, brings nothing to the show AT ALL

Yeah she doesn't really bring much to the show.

Maureen was amazing last night in the pits tucker trial. I laughed so hard when she held her nose and went under the water in the elephant dung. I was so stunned that here was "Marcia Brady" going into elephant poop. Wow. Good on her. I think she feels a lot stronger now. In the first show she was really upset and thought about leaving.

Laura should have at least went into the algae/green slime one. That wasn't too bad. Just think you are at a Nickelodeon slime awards show or your grandparent's pool which hasn't been cleaned in a while. :p

I'm not entirely surprised that Laura's quit. She was asking Chrissie and I think Joel the best way to "get herself eliminated" the other night during Fallout Zone and her lack of effort in last night's Tucker Trial was really piss weak tbh. But lol
@bleachy_dude, you're right, self eviction is never as satisfying as one decided by us - and I'd be willing to bet she was gonna be the first gone this Sunday anyway.

I'm not entirely surprised that Laura's quit. She was asking Chrissie and I think Joel the best way to "get herself eliminated" the other night during Fallout Zone and her lack of effort in last night's Tucker Trial was really piss weak tbh. But lol
@bleachy_dude, you're right, self eviction is never as satisfying as one decided by us - and I'd be willing to bet she was gonna be the first gone this Sunday anyway.

Yeah I think either Laura or Tyson will go first. They don't really contribute anything. :confused:

Oh and my favourites are Joel, Chrissie, Maureen, Merv and Lauren (Hi-5 girl).

Joel doesn't seem to be impressed with Merv's personality.....

Yeah I think either Laura or Tyson will go first. They don't really contribute anything. :confused:

Well, if most people vote like I do, Tyson would be there for a while ;) LOL

Laura should have at least went into the algae/green slime one. That wasn't too bad. Just think you are at a Nickelodeon slime awards show or your grandparent's pool which hasn't been cleaned in a while. :p
I really didn't understand her logic behind that. As I said in another thread, Maureen was such a champ in that she took on two of the worst tanks and, if anything, Maureen actually made it so much easier for Laura. As opposed to one tank full of blood and guts and another filled literally with shit, the tank Laura was asked to enter was full of algae. It was ALGAE. In WATER. I mean, seriously? She signed up for a show set in the jungle... what did she expect? Is she only there for the $30,000 p/week pay package?

But extra points to Maureen for doing her best to make sure the others didn't get too upset about it when they returned to camp. I liked that she tried to emphasise to the others that "everyone has their limits" in regards to Laura.

But yeah. Laura. Such a wasted opportunity, girlfriend.

I couldn't agree more, if Laura and Tyson left, I wouldn't even know

@the Theorist - how long until you give up on this show and "call it" a failure?!? Hahah ;)
Probably not going to happen. I am seriously loving it so much and every episode so far has made me literally laugh aloud at least once. That's not exactly a regular occurrence for me.

Plus, the fact that Peter Abbott is executive producer just ups the quality of this series by miles, and it shows.

Let's be serious though. If anyone "doesn't do much" right now it's Daddo. I often forget he's even there.

Probably not going to happen. I am seriously loving it so much and every episode so far has made me literally laugh aloud at least once. That's not exactly a regular occurrence for me.

Plus, the fact that Peter Abbott is executive producer just ups the quality of this series by miles, and it shows.
Xx[DOUBLEPOST=1423125163][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let's be serious though. If anyone "doesn't do much" right now it's Daddo. I often forget he's even there.
Not true! He covered Chrissie and Maureen with plastic when it was raining. :p

Back