Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2015) - Episode Discussion

I hope its gordon ramsay... I know won't be, but I hope so

Was a real good episode tonight, I thought. Funny to see the secret task that Andrew had, and did Tim forget the mission or did he just totally zone out or what?

Anyway was real glad to see Andrew finally get a trial. I was voting so much for him. Bit bummed it's a trial with another (Anna) but at least he gets his turn.

It's starting here. Good to see Andrew gets to do a trial, and that Anna gets to do another one given she's likely to be an early exit.

Edit: Tyson too.

A perfectly respectable performance by Tyson there. At least his fans have a valid reason for liking him now. :p

I'm liking hearing them talking about The Brady Bunch. It's that kind of natural conversation that we've been missing in BB.

Right? This show is destroying Big Brother at its own game. The more the show uses the words "intruders" and "evictions" the more I feel like it's truly trying to wipe Big Brother away, and all the power to them, I say.

They're not actually in a jungle. There is no jungle in South Africa apparently. They are in the Svelte. Not sure how far from civilisation.

Perhaps @Lindsay1973 could enlighten?
That's the bush........probably got it from Nelspruit or any of the little towns in the area..KFC is everywhere and usually when we joke about crime and where the cops were..they were at KFC

Back