Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2015) - Episode Discussion

...um... I just re-thunk my post above... the whole show is probably being shot on a nature reserve eh?... perhaps that answers my own questions methinks!... cheers.

I think I could jump the fence for Tyson.

tumblr_n0gbndzOe21qk08n1o2_250.gif

He's my future boyfriend.

me.png Me a possibility for Tyson. Sorry Jordan :tongue:

With my chocolate duluxe skin and looks, I am a shoo in. :thumbsup:

With my Kim Kardashian arse, that pole will just bounce off.

No harm, no foul but I will still look fabulous.

Tyson will be eating breakfast, lunch and dinner off my arse.

:D

With my Kim Kardashian arse, that pole will just bounce off.

No harm, no foul but I will still look fabulous.

Tyson will be eating breakfast, lunch and dinner off my arse.

:D

...I'm guessing that the knives forks and spoons will be wedged between the crack of your arse for his convenience Groover?... a natural placement of fine cutlery I guess?... lol!... cheers.

...I'm guessing that the knives forks and spoons will be wedged between the crack of your arse for his convenience Groover?... a natural placement of fine cutlery I guess?... lol!... cheers.
Omg, I love you Mr S.:inlove: and happy you are back here in the madhouse. Nah, but Lauren is more than welcome to them. Umah........:tongue:

I'm just messing with @JordanS who is in love with Tyson.

Starting here soon. How did Laura do in the trial?

...this might sound a tad bit stupid okay but bear with me... they're in a jungle... they don't pass the tests and are denied food... they are damn hungry most of the time... they have a bloody great big knife... these are my questions...

(1)... are they allowed to sharpen a long branch to a point to resemble a spear?...
(2)... can they kill their own game to cook and eat it?...
(2)... if a snake wriggles into the camp can they kill it and cook it and eat it and make themselves a belt from it?...
(4)... can they resort to cannibalism?...

...yeah okay... scrap the last one... that was a tad bit over the top I guess... but would they be allowed to catch kill and cook anything that wanders into their camp?... my guess is no for the mere fact that it would compromise the food tasks if they're eating wild game until their bellies are full eh?... anyhow... they were just some silly random things that are floating around in the void between my ears at least... cheers.o_O:confused::biggrin:

They wouldn't be allowed to kill animals, but they might be allowed to pick and eat plants? Gino d'Acampo and Stuart Manning got in trouble a few years ago for killing and eating a rat on the show:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...al-cruelty-over-Im-a-Celebrity-rat-stunt.html

Back