Skip to main content

If you were a Housemate - Where would your life go, post show?

As if it that is going to stop us from finding the into.

It will take @Mrs Butterface 5 minutes to get the info. (I know I am stretching the truth, will take her a mere minute the other 4 minutes is posting it all) :p
HAHA!!! (true though)

But yeah, that's one of a gazillion reasons why I'd never go on BB. My skeletons are so old that they've probably turned into dust by now but I know y'all would find them anyway.

IF by some chance I did hit my head and suddenly decide to not only audition for BB but also make it on, I would honestly disappear right back to my happy life after the Ch9 required commitments ended. And I trust the people who spent money voting for me would understand because I would make it very clear repeatedly why I was on BB to begin with: To win $ to pay for my son's future therapy bills (these will be extensive and may even exceed the prize money) when he realises what a nutty mother he has.

If i was on BB, id fulfill my obligations then settle back into my life. I really am one of those ppl who just wants the experience.

To be honest, i think people wanting careers out of the show is what ruined the show

It was bound to happen though.....

In fact they could dump the prize money altogether and just say.... Yeah fuck it, the winner gets their choice of a radio host, tv morning show weather person or a soapie actor for a year.

I mean the tasks for goodness sakes..... a singing act, radio show, etc etc.

It's like the production crew are feeding the egos of the deluded housemates with the bullshit they expect!?

Think of your time in the house as an extended interview sort of sums it up. I don't know....

It was bound to happen though.....

In fact they could dump the prize money altogether and just say.... Yeah fuck it, the winner gets their choice of a radio host, tv morning show weather person or a soapie actor for a year.

I mean the tasks for goodness sakes..... a singing act, radio show, etc etc.

It's like the production crew are feeding the egos of the deluded housemates with the bullshit they expect!?

Think of your time in the house as an extended interview sort of sums it up. I don't know....

Which came first though? The horse or the cart?

I would join Big Brother so my Instagram count would increase and I would get sponsored with free clothes/accessories and have many alcohol and parties to attend (H)

So it's the shit look.

Ages ago I saw their online site & the clothes were hideous & the prices were horrendously expensive for cheap looking clothing.
Yes, I don't like their clothes. But I'm impressed they created two paying small businesses from their time in the house. I'm even more impressed because they must have planned it all along with their clothes and their baking in the house, but they never gave a single hint about it.
I don't know if any other housemates have been as focused on creating a business outside of just media, modeling or presenting of some kind.

i could never go on bb i just dont fit the personality type they put on there
i'd end up being sued for the comments i'd say to the other hm's lol
some of the hm's in estelle series would turn me into a serial killer
the insanity they would drive me to it lmao
i'm a bit like john laws old fashioned and call a spade a spade
none of this political correct crap over sexual genders
but if were possible to go back and be in estelles series i'd marry her
shes a sweet heart lol:):):):):):):):)

Back