Skip to main content

I actually felt sorry for Lawson tonight!

How do you know? Do you go out on the town with her and have dinner weekly? Typical attitude
What I do know is that there is evidence that showed Lawson cheating, what I also know is there is no base to the bs that Candice cheated first. So basically, I'm not presenting an argument based on bs. Typical attitude is yours that will happily use a fabricated story to make a point but cannot do so with actual proof.

Do the crime, do the time. Aside from the Clawson situation, Lawson barely contributed to the house, aside from some aggressive exchanges with Skye and a few other people. What else were they supposed to talk about? I don't really see his magic as a contribution to the house, and I barely agree with him being allowed to do magic in there in the first place! I agree that he shouldn't have to apologise over and over, but I mean, he's the one who kept apologising and then kept doing wrong things, so like...

Is cheating a crime?

I'm not defending him, I'm just saying it might be a bit more complex.
It might be but I'm using the information we do have and how he presented himself on big brother. the rest is just a defense system to make light of what he did, when really it does not matter. He went in the house as a taken mann, the act of falling in like /love is not the main issue, but the complete disrespect shown to a person he called a partner.[DOUBLEPOST=1415021669][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is cheating a crime?
it's a figure of speech

She ditched him before the show. I think it was on the rocks anyway. You people talk about her like your BFF's. It will probably come out that she stayed with him when she found out he was going on the show. Ya's don't know shit about her. She could be a scummy fame whore bitch for all we know

And what does any of that have to do with what I felt? Let me answer that for you, NOTHING!! You are free to feel how you do, that has nothing to do with me, just as how I feel has nothing to do with you. Ciao, ciao!!

It might be but I'm using the information we do have and how he presented himself on big brother. the rest is just a defense system to make light of what he did, when really it does not matter. He went in the house as a taken mann, the act of falling in like /love is not the main issue, but the complete disrespect shown to a person he called a partner.[DOUBLEPOST=1415021669][/DOUBLEPOST]
it's a figure of speech

Like Cat said, he only went in as a taken man because Candice told Lawson that she wanted to get back together one week before he entered the Big Brother house. He's only human.[DOUBLEPOST=1415021969][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, as @Sweetgeek said, figure of speech. Although you already know that and you're just desperate to find something to argue about, but eh. ;)

I can argue about almost anything.

Like Cat said, he only went in as a taken man because Candice told Lawson that she wanted to get back together one week before he entered the Big Brother house. He's only human.
that's piss weak. He is his own person, who is in charge of his own actions and decisions.

I thought when Lawson first admitted to BB about his cheating, he said that Candice didn't deserve it and had done nothing wrong, so I don't think she cheated on him...
Cat admitted to someone cheating on her

I thought Lawson said they broke up a week before BB but got back together the next day because Candice wanted to, so if Lawson really didn't want to get back together, he should have said No, and then he wouldn't have needed to remain faithful to Candice..

anyway let's hope that Lawson and Candice talk it out, and can go on with their lives now

If I were Lawson, I'd be nervous going on stage. No-one apart from Candice and Lawson know what their relationship is like and at the end of the day, it's going to be his issue and his life.

I'm saying she could have cheated, I didn't say she did cheat on that weak Lawson.
Can you see how saying that can be misconstrued as you bringing up possibilities like her cheating as a reason for their complex relationship, can be seen as you finding arguments to defend it though?

I don't want to think of why or maybes etc, I am only basing on what I see and nothing more.

at least we agree on david

For his sake I hope Cat is evicted tomorrow, so that they can go through the grilling together, and he's not alone in it all because that would be excruciating.
I find that Cat is rather good with her choice of words and explaining certain things.
Having her there with Lawson will help him a great deal as well as her.

Can you see how saying that can be misconstrued as you bringing up possibilities like her cheating as a reason for their complex relationship, can be seen as you finding arguments to defend it though?

I don't want to think of why or maybes etc, I am only basing on what I see and nothing more.

at least we agree on david

I'm not excusing his behaviour, i'm just trying to find an explanation for it.

Poor guy did virtually nothing wrong. The previous relationship was practically dead and ended already and its not like he could have the final talk to her locked up in bb house. Whats a guy supposed to do when a women as wonderful Cat comes along.

Last edited:
Back