Skip to main content

I actually felt sorry for Lawson tonight!

As if listening to him bs his way through that interview wasn't cringe-worthy enough, we had to put up with that dry mouth of his to.

I did not feel sorry for him at all. When asked about regrets, he said he didn't, except for his position on going into the house. So doesn't regret the actions in the house, does not regret the hurt and embarrassment caused to Candice, but he does regret not being with Candice- so basically put it on her- He doesn't deserve my emphasizing when he lacks it

Candice is hardly the innocent party.
She cheated on him first.
That relationship was unstable to begin with, perhaps the two of them are better off away from each other.

I did too. As I've said before he's not a serial killer or pedophile. He cheated on his gf and he's owned it. I prefer someone be honest than lie. If I was Cat I would of evicted myself. I'm sure she said they would deal with it together.[DOUBLEPOST=1415020822][/DOUBLEPOST]
That relationship was unstable to begin with, perhaps the two of them are better off away from each other.
True. But how do you know this.

I sort of felt bad for him too, i must admit i found it hard to watch that interview. You could tell he was so nervous, stumbling all over his words, he was almost incoherent at times. it was to be expected though.

Interesting, as you felt sorry for him, I continued to feel sorry for Candice.

She ditched him before the show. I think it was on the rocks anyway. You people talk about her like your BFF's. It will probably come out that she stayed with him when she found out he was going on the show. Ya's don't know shit about her. She could be a scummy fame whore bitch for all we know

uhha!

emma5.gif

Someone on here talking sense for once

This show can't win. You guys whinge when Sonia goes too 'easy' in your mind, and then you whinge when she doesn't go 'hard' enough.

Do the crime, do the time. Aside from the Clawson situation, Lawson barely contributed to the house, aside from some aggressive exchanges with Skye and a few other people. What else were they supposed to talk about? I don't really see his magic as a contribution to the house, and I barely agree with him being allowed to do magic in there in the first place! I agree that he shouldn't have to apologise over and over, but I mean, he's the one who kept apologising and then kept doing wrong things, so like...

Back