Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2022 - Episode Discussion

Sour grapes, bad sportsmanship.
It's always the former sports stars who do this.
So his main gripe is that he tried to cheat (with a smuggled phone), and he's pissed because the producers wouldn't let him charge it.

As for the torture - we've all seen the show. You know what they are going to do to you. If you don't like it, don't do it.
Wow! Incredible, I thought he was nice ☹️

Sour grapes, bad sportsmanship.
It's always the former sports stars who do this.
So his main gripe is that he tried to cheat (with a smuggled phone), and he's pissed because the producers wouldn't let him charge it.

As for the torture - we've all seen the show. You know what they are going to do to you. If you don't like it, don't do it.
So true. He should have gone on Survivor or better on the show "Alone" on Alone they truly starve

I thought Nathan said 60 on purpose to throw the challenge for a force eviction? Production probably didn’t take the hint and kept him in? Confused.

I thought Nathan said 60 on purpose to throw the challenge for a force eviction? Production probably didn’t take the hint and kept him in? Confused.

They probably took the hint & kept him in regardless.

Why did they say Tottie was the closest to the actual number, when Nathan was the closest? Did we misunderstand or did everyone miss it?

Back