Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2022 - Episode Discussion

Your mate Beau! said he couldn't do it any more, so he's off to go home to eat his family 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: Kaz
Just read who leaves.

Heard on the facebook page, in a recent interview he gave it away. lol

I like Beau but that last chat was a bit bland.
I'm say goodnight now, and catch up soon xxx

Reactions: Kaz
Thought it would be Beau.
Missing your family is a pretty weak reason to leave, all of them have someone they miss.
I still think the real reason is he's embarrassed by the way he acted.

Joey did apologise, but Tottie said it was only in front of everyone, he didn't approach her to see if she was alright.
I think he's a fairly simple and clueless boy, she shouldn't expect too much of him.

Yeah exactly right about Beau, Meglos. I think he really can’t handle the lack of food; it affects his mentality and he just can’t cope. He can’t show us his best side. He has to protect his brand before it’s thrown in the dumpster by his behaviour lol

Should have posted this last night:
e17497fc-0d39-46ac-8ea5-77ed0ee081bc-text.gif

😂

I can't stand them, I fast forward 95% of their talk. To me they are not funny, far too childish. I like them as people but not on the show, they are just ridiculous IMO. When they interview the guests yes that's fine, but what we are suppose to find funny, OMG I cringe
The thing is the show would require a retooling of the presenter role to make any real difference… They’d just slot in a new presenter to fill the Ant and Dec segments the show calls for so. I guarantee it’s not going to get any better with new people.

I hope Beau loses the TAR hosting gig.

I hope Beau loses the TAR hosting gig.

Sour grapes, bad sportsmanship.
It's always the former sports stars who do this.
So his main gripe is that he tried to cheat (with a smuggled phone), and he's pissed because the producers wouldn't let him charge it.

As for the torture - we've all seen the show. You know what they are going to do to you. If you don't like it, don't do it.

Why is Julia still pissed off regarding Tomic quitting, but Beau is a hero.

Had high hopes for Beau early in the show but that turned around rather quickly. Such sour grapes. Not the best sportsmanship to just go and diss a show that paid you a bucketload of cash by most peoples means. I think he has gone down in my books.

Back