I’m a Celebrity 2022 - Episode Discussion

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
This was the first time the public could have their say though. Emily made 4th but I would say Joey and David had more airtime than her.
Who is Emily?
Was this season shit?
I watched the 1st show and that gave me muh,nuh,....boring
I like Poh but not enough to listen to nobodies and a footy dude ramble rehab shit

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
Who is Emily?
Was this season shit?
I watched the 1st show and that gave me muh,nuh,....boring
I like Poh but not enough to listen to nobodies and a footy dude ramble rehab shit
Emily = a boring swimmer.
Though this season wasn't as heavy on the sportspeople as usual.

The season was ok. Carried by Poh and Dylan.

Kaz

Awesome site donor
Notice how the celebs were introduced last night. From 2nd place through to 6th place & the winner introduced last.

Last edited:

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Emily = a boring swimmer.
Though this season wasn't as heavy on the sportspeople as usual.

The season was ok. Carried by Poh and Dylan.
Thanks
They were the only 2 I would have watched for, and only 2 I recognised with footy dude
WtTF thought Poh or he would win, why wasn’t Poh 2nd at least?
And good that they both are loveable and decent...confirmed
I have been occupied with Netflix and YouTube......fascinating so many wormholes to get lost in, found a lot of interesting channels

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
Thanks
They were the only 2 I would have watched for, and only 2 I recognised with footy dude
WtTF thought Poh or he would win, why wasn’t Poh 2nd at least?
And good that they both are loveable and decent...confirmed
I have been occupied with Netflix and YouTube......fascinating so many wormholes to get lost in, found a lot of interesting channels
Poh could have won if it was a popularity contest, but the eliminations before the top 6 were based on the celebrities counting how many snakes or whatever were in a box, and Poh got the most wrong.