Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2022 - Episode Discussion

Who do we think is leaving tomorrow? Only three celebrities have said the magic words so far in the Australian series: Bernard Tomic, Anthony Mundine (both Series 4) and Mel Buttle (Series 7). There will be a fourth tomorrow.

I think it will be either Joey (contractual reasons) or Beau.

I sent another conversation to @Mr Stickyfingers.

So worried about him.
On 2 December he implied he was taking a self-imposed break.
Hopefully he is fine and will pop in again when he's feeling up to it.

5)… when any of us on the other 3 forums (where I used to be a moderator) used to ban someone for a while we used to pm them on the quiet suggesting to them that maybe they should take a break from the forums for a bit longer via a self imposed ban to get away and get their thoughts together again and come back later more ‘refreshed’ again… therefore… I’m going to take some of my own advice and take a prolonged break myself… how long?… no idea whatsoever… but I will no doubt eventually be back at some time or other I guess?

On 2 December he implied he was taking a self-imposed break.
Hopefully he is fine and will pop in again when he's feeling up to it.

5)… when any of us on the other 3 forums (where I used to be a moderator) used to ban someone for a while we used to pm them on the quiet suggesting to them that maybe they should take a break from the forums for a bit longer via a self imposed ban to get away and get their thoughts together again and come back later more ‘refreshed’ again… therefore… I’m going to take some of my own advice and take a prolonged break myself… how long?… no idea whatsoever… but I will no doubt eventually be back at some time or other I guess?

Yeah I posted about that.

I thought he would be back for the show.

It’s season 8 but I still enjoy Chris and Julia. I think they are the perfect hosts for this show. They have great comedic timing, adore each other, understand the format of this show and are great interviewers with the eliminated camp mates. I shudder to think who they would be replaced with if Chris and Julia moved on. Remember when everyone complained about Gretel? Look who we have as host of BB now. We didn’t appreciate what we had until she was gone.

In the UK version Ant and Dec have hosted every season. That is 21 seasons in total apart from the 18th series when Ant was suspended from TV appearances for a year. So there is a precedent for Chris and Julia to last a long time. I reckon they will stay with the show until one (or both) want to call it a day.
I can't stand them, I fast forward 95% of their talk. To me they are not funny, far too childish. I like them as people but not on the show, they are just ridiculous IMO. When they interview the guests yes that's fine, but what we are suppose to find funny, OMG I cringe

I can't stand them, I fast forward 95% of their talk. To me they are not funny, far too childish. I like them as people but not on the show, they are just ridiculous IMO. When they interview the guests yes that's fine, but what we are suppose to find funny, OMG I cringe
It's like there are two different shows, at odds with each other.
The presenting and some of the challenges (covering people in goop, making them eat crap) seems aimed at ten year olds, but the casting goes for celebrities that appeal to older viewers like me who remember them from the eighties and nineties.
There are also interesting adult conversations that are far more interesting to me than the other stuff.

It's like there are two different shows, at odds with each other.
The presenting and some of the challenges (covering people in goop, making them eat crap) seems aimed at ten year olds, but the casting goes for celebrities that appeal to older viewers like me who remember them from the eighties and nineties.
There are also interesting adult conversations that are far more interesting to me than the other stuff.
I like the show, not when they eat disgusting food, lol. What I can't stand it is the hosts, the way they act, I cringe and have to fast forward.
It is not them it is only the way they act, they look stupid IMO, I just can't watch that. That is not what I find funny.

I can't pick who will leave on their own accord.
Pretty much a non-event so far tonight, hence me here alone 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaz
Back