Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2022 - Episode Discussion

Tonight's trial was great. If someone said to me 'let me dress you up like a piece of bread holding a fake sausage and make you fly through the air' I'd look at them like they were nuts, but then I'd go 'yeah okay why not' It looked like a lot of fun. Wonder who is going home?

Joey Essex is a brat. It's good that someone will point out his indiscretions in a civil manner.

Joey's a bit old to be acting like a brat. Isn't he in his 30's now? Too much reality tv fame has probably gone to his head.

I hate this Big Top ejection thing, there was nothing wrong with the old way and the public got to have their say

I gave up towards the end last night, and feel I didn't miss much when I carried on today.
I'm still enjoying it, but I'm not finding it's a must see this year at this point. The earlier episodes were better.
They all seem so bland.

No way was there 90 scorpions. 40 at the most.
That’s right. but I just rechecked and Chris B clearly says at the end “the correct number of critters was 90”. could be scorpions under all those rocks, hard to tell but 90 seems like a lot! But I’m quoting Chris here! So they really did stuff up somewhere there. Something wrong with their numbers 😂

1 hr 6 minutes into episode 15 you can see for yourself…

I gave up towards the end last night, and feel I didn't miss much when I carried on today.
I'm still enjoying it, but I'm not finding it's a must see this year at this point. The earlier episodes were better.
They all seem so bland.

They are too well fed this series.

Someone stubs a toe, ZOMG: Here's McDonalds for your troubles.

David is a boring human being. A loser wanting to be a somebody.

I just googled, out of interest, what does rams penis taste like. I got answeres i wasn't looking for 😂 and have deleted my history 😂😂😂

Reactions: Kaz
I just googled, out of interest, what does rams penis taste like. I got answeres i wasn't looking for 😂 and have deleted my history 😂😂😂

Your internet provider, keeps records etc.

Hope the police don't ask them for your internet searches. 🤣

Your internet provider, keeps records etc.

Hope the police don't ask them for your internet searches.
Scary! For my last book I was googling hitting someone with a blunt object, where you'd bleed from, what brain injury you'd sustain and death from a brain bleed, before googling dispatcher conversations, and paramedics and police responses! I deleted all that history too ... 😯

Reactions: Kaz
What a lazy piece of shit David is.

Letting the others do all the work around camp.

He's a typical influencer. A freeloader

Last edited:
Back