Skip to main content

House Rules

I have only watched bits of these last drag it out shows - no reveals, I cannot be bothered.
So anyway, did Carol keep insisting on having that couch with it's back to the view?

9 are sending out really nasty shit about these poor contestants, the latest they are making Carol out as a rival for Brooke on B& B

I have only watched bits of these last drag it out shows - no reveals, I cannot be bothered.
So anyway, did Carol keep insisting on having that couch with it's back to the view?

9 are sending out really nasty shit about these poor contestants, the latest they are making Carol out as a rival for Brooke on B& B

Same.. it feels so arduous to sit down and watch the whole episode because what? You see a few fights and them running around. A bit of painting here and there and a bit of demo work. Zzzz

As much as I enjoy the show I am so keen for it to end.

tumblr_m0a0jogmY01r9qdkno1_500.gif

Seriously hurry up and reveal these damn scores.

I agree guys, even watching it in timeslip and skipping all the ad breaks it still took forever and with a predictable outcome. Scores were a bit generous I thought.

They didn't mention it in the preview but presumably viewers vote again for the winner. Either way this is Adam and Lisa's too lose - hopefully they've been a bit tactical and decided they want a bathroom in their secret room. That should set Carole up for a fail!

I can NOT stand the Cappers! That bathroom was terrible! If they win my tv will be broken from all the things pegged at it. I've liked Lisa & Adam from the start, so I hope they come through.

I can NOT stand the Cappers! That bathroom was terrible! If they win my tv will be broken from all the things pegged at it. I've liked Lisa & Adam from the start, so I hope they come through.

Agree. Agree. Agree. Agree.

How does the 'live' finale work?

the public are voting
hr_fb_640x354_image_v3.jpg

Sign with your Yahoo account to cast your vote! New to Yahoo? Join now!

There is a limit of ten (10) online votes - so use your votes wisely!

The winners of House Rules 2014 will be decided by a combined viewers and judges vote.

50 percent viewers vote based on most deserving team
50 percent judges vote based on final renovation project only

Online voting opens 23:15 (AEST) Wednesday 2 July 2014 and closes 16:30 (AEST) Sunday 6 July 2014

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/house-rules/vote/

maybe it will be like last year... the final 2 couples are at their own houses with guests/family, and the special rooms get revealed....live crosses during the show.
the public and judges votes added up to decide the winner.

the public are voting
hr_fb_640x354_image_v3.jpg

Sign with your Yahoo account to cast your vote! New to Yahoo? Join now!

There is a limit of ten (10) online votes - so use your votes wisely!

The winners of House Rules 2014 will be decided by a combined viewers and judges vote.

50 percent viewers vote based on most deserving team
50 percent judges vote based on final renovation project only

Online voting opens 23:15 (AEST) Wednesday 2 July 2014 and closes 16:30 (AEST) Sunday 6 July 2014

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/house-rules/vote/

maybe it will be like last year... the final 2 couples are at their own houses with guests/family, and the special rooms get revealed....live crosses during the show.
the public and judges votes added up to decide the winner.

Thanks for posting that!

I signed up just so I could vote 10 times for Adam and Lisa haha.
Can't stand Carole the last 2 weeks..

Yahoo? Didn't realise it was 2001 once again!

Hate 50/50 voting - don't think it's necessary at all in this case considering the judges have had the sole votes to get them down to the final 2.

Thanks for posting that!

I signed up just so I could vote 10 times for Adam and Lisa haha.
Can't stand Carole the last 2 weeks..

The Gappers irritate me so much that I have just done the same thing! It took forever, but it'll make me sleep easier tonight knowing I've done my bit for society:angelic: Now we just gotta pray to the reality TV gods that the gappers aren't related to someone at channel 7 & do a Polly & Waz from The Block.

you can SMS as well

that ad is for those viewers in WA...SMS number is different for eastern states.

East Coast voters text VIC or WA to 19 777 277
West Coast voters text VIC or WA to 19 777 377

Last edited:
Back