Skip to main content

House Rules

No suspense in these finals.

We knew Candy/Ryan were leaving last time - as they already broadcast they split & didn't win, foregone conclusion they sure wouldn't be in any finale.
It was rather sad watching them, talk about this being a great thing and loving each other - and she can't wait to get out back and ditch him.
Never much liked ryan, but I sure felt sorry for him last few weeks. Clearly a man in a relationship dying and desperate.

And now, we know Carol with and e won't win.
I think Lisa and Adam would have to fall over and die and absolutely disappear, for them to lose this.
And Russ should dump Carol, she is deceitful and manipulative.

Is this show doomed?

MKR is doomed. And the MKR shit is contagious.

7's RTV shows start out to be a bit of fun, and get progressively worse with each series.
7 lies more and more and it all goes to shit.

7 will probably have to go totally for loopy RTV soon, they have no credibility. Geordie/Jersey shores would suit 7.
They should just come out with the tacky up front, it is what they are good at really being tacky and sort of hiding it for a bit.
They sure do more scripted RTV than anyone else in oz.

Not looking at spoilers - but I will be surprised if Lisa and Adam don't get a landslide of public votes.

ADAM & LISA! FUCK YEAH!

137063568916.gif

Man, now I need to find a new show to watch. *runs off to prepare for True Blood tomorrow night*

Those 2 were very sweet to watch, true love, aww. When he got that air con tent set up for her was when I fell in love with sweetie Adam the amazing work horse man. And how he always cacked himself at her jokes.
Queensland dude was also a sweetie, and looked like tim cahill's bros.

Liked the spa area done by Lisa/a best, the bar done by Carol/r was a much better shape. They all win, fab houses now, so in all it is the fairest/kindest RTV

Liked the spa area done by Lisa/a best, the bar done by Carol/r was a much better shape. They all win, fab houses now, so in all it is the fairest/kindest RTV

Agree on both counts. The worst thing that can happen when you take part on this show is that you get an unfavourable edit and exit first... but even then you will walk away with a home makeover worth $100k + ...so what's a little humiliation?

Those 2 were very sweet to watch, true love, aww. When he got that air con tent set up for her was when I fell in love with sweetie Adam the amazing work horse man. And how he always cacked himself at her jokes.
Queensland dude was also a sweetie, and looked like tim cahill's bros.

Yeah, this show doesn't have the same glitz as The Block but for the contestants it really is the best. If I owned a house I would totally apply, but sadly I do not.

I also agree with you about Adam and Lisa, they seem like a really love couple who genuinely have a lot of love for each other.

So happy with that result, though I would say on the final renovation alone Carole and Russell created the better area. Great show though - but kind of glad it's over as over the last couple of weeks it felt like it might never end! Roll on the next series.

I liked both their areas, and Carole and Russell's was probably a little better layout but I hated that gold wallpaper. Not my taste at all.
That said, by the time last night rolled around I'd had about as much of Carole as I could take. When she refused to get out of the car at the tile shop I wanted to throw something at the television, and had to mute her every time she spoke after that.

Could they have strung it out any longer? I thought it would never end last night - but I have to say that has to go down as one of the most satisfying results EVER in a reality show I've watched.

I'm glad it's over as now it can let go of my life haha...

I think everyone knew the outcome and was glad at the outcome because if Adam and Lisa lost to Carol and Russ it surely would have been rigged. Carole and Russel did deserve to be where they were as they did do some great renos but I did initially presume it would've been Candy and Ryan in that position however we know why they were not. Sad really watching them fake it for the cameras.. didn't like them much and I couldn't stand her poor posture but it would've been sad/awkward for everyone at their little get together.

I reckon Adam and Lisa will get a TV deal for sure.

The block can't be too far away right? Then Big Brother... Finally!!

Moving on! Separated House Rules couple Ryan Pusic and Candy Stuart sell up Sydney home they modernised on hit reality show as prices soar

By Danielle Gusmaroli

Published: 10:40 AEST, 8 August 2014 | Updated: 10:52 AEST, 8 August 2014

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...novated-hit-reality-House-Rules.html#comments
It didn't quite work out for House Rules couple Candy Stuart and Ryan Pusic who split at the end of this season's show.

And now it's time to draw a line under their five-year relationship as the pair put the impressive home they renovated during the Channel Seven show on the market.

The sprawling three-bedroom house, nestling at the foot of the NSW Blue Mountains, in the Western suburb of Penrith, comes complete with studio and outdoor entertainment area, and will go under the hammer on 30 August with the median house price of around $465,000.

article-2719457-20592A0700000578-134_634x552.jpg

+11

Making the most of booming house prices: Ryan Pusic and Candy Stuart have decided to auction their home on 30 August hoping it will fetch around $465,000

article-2719457-20592ED000000578-888_634x883.jpg

+11
End of an era: House Rules' Candy Stuart and Ryan Pusic put their New South Wales home in the Blue Mountains up for sale after splitting

Ryan told the Sydney Telegraph: 'Candy and I have great memories of this home but we have to move on and that is the next step, to sell it.

'At the moment the market seems to be going crazy in Sydney and has been like that for the last 18 months, so selling the house has fallen into a good time for us.'

He told New Idea magazine the couple both knew things weren't working after the show's second renovation.

article-2719457-20592A0E00000578-404_634x533.jpg

+11

Happy house: The extended home at the foot of the Blue Mountains is colourfully decorated throughout

article-2719457-20592A1800000578-569_634x529.jpg

+11
Bright and airy: The home has a jolly feel about it and is cheerfully decorated

article-2719457-20592A4400000578-145_634x465.jpg

+11
Aztec: The study was laid with patterned carpets

'We bandaged up the relationship and tried to make it work,' he told the magazine, adding: 'But as soon as the show was finished, that was it.'

The pair, who met on a dance floor in Newcastle, have not blamed the pressure of the show for their split but say simply that love was missing between them.

But it seems Candy, 26, had hoped the show would bring them closer together since she revealed that she wanted to appear in it so that Ryan, 29, could finally ask her to marry him.

article-2719457-20592ED500000578-717_634x416.jpg

+11

Ploughing on: Cracks began to emerge in the couple's relationship towards the end of the show

article-2719457-20592A2600000578-224_634x459.jpg

+11
Modern feel: The pair spent months pouring blood and sweat into sprucing it up

article-2719457-20592A5A00000578-380_634x465.jpg

+11
Different: The three bedroom home has been extended and each room has its own feel

article-2719457-20592A3300000578-734_634x492.jpg

+11
Smart: The large porcelain bath and tiled walls gave the bathroom a slick look

She said in an earlier press release for the show: 'I really want to get married and have kids,' she said, adding: 'Ryan doesn’t want to take the next step in our relationship until all the renovations are done.'

The pair spent months pouring blood and sweat into the three-bedroom home, knocking down walls and increasing the number of rooms.

The property is listed with Property central, which says it boasts modernised living spaces, an added studio and an outdoor deck entertainment area.

This year's show pulled in its biggest audience attracting a total of 1.473 million metro audience, knocking Channel Nine's The Voice to third place.

article-2719457-20592A6B00000578-866_634x473.jpg

+11

Outdoor fun: The property is listed with Property central, which says it boasts modernised living spaces, an added studio and deck entertainment area

article-2719457-20592EE000000578-237_634x561.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ed-hit-reality-House-Rules.html#ixzz39lWqTXXI
United front: The couple were all smiles for the show, which attracted an audience of 1.473million this year

Read more:

I was in the Hawthorn Masters on Saturday, Lisa and Adam were there for promo.... not one person came up to them in the hour we were there, I felt really bad for them

Back