Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

That prank you and Priya did pretending there was a secret room sounds hilarious lol

Skye and Richard were caught eavesdropping on David in the DR... How soundproof is the DR because we often see HM's sitting at the bottom of the stairs?

1.25am here in Perth and I see Gemma you are still here.

I was wondering if you could share some of David's "foot in mouth" moments that didn't make it to tv.

That prank you and Priya did pretending there was a secret room sounds hilarious lol

Skye and Richard were caught eavesdropping on David in the DR... How soundproof is the DR because we often see HM's sitting at the bottom of the stairs?
Not at all really if u are standing at the bottom of the stairs you can't hear words unless someone is talking loudly

1.25am here in Perth and I see Gemma you are still here.

I was wondering if you could share some of David's "foot in mouth" moments that didn't make it to tv.
It's quite hard to remember my time is a blur... Mostly it was towards Sandra... Stuff like " don't clean, the clean freaks get evicted first" and just weird creepy jokes... There was one about being bound and gagged I can't remember... Just weird stuff

How did you go sleeping in there? Did people snore? Do people sneak off and have snoozes during the day?
I slept fine I was exhausted from thinking all day... Sam slept talked... No snorers... Whether we got naps during the day depended on what was happening... One day David and I were in the treehouse and we slept for about 45 minutes but I think that was because there was lots going on in the backyard and we weren't a part of the storyline ... Because when we got up and came down into the backyard and jason, Dion and Ryan went up there Big Brother would make heaps of noise so they couldn't sleep it's funny like jackhammers and cats and cars

It's quite hard to remember my time is a blur... Mostly it was towards Sandra... Stuff like " don't clean, the clean freaks get evicted first" and just weird creepy jokes... There was one about being bound and gagged I can't remember... Just weird stuff
yeah Charne was the first one evicted in 2012 but she had OCD and was cleaning heaps instead of getting to know the HM's, and last year the HM's complained a couple of times about Nathan straightening pillows etc and not spending time with them.

Gemma, do you know which housemates didn't audition with the general public, as in, they were invited by bb to participate in later stages of auditions?

I slept fine I was exhausted from thinking all day... Sam slept talked... No snorers... Whether we got naps during the day depended on what was happening... One day David and I were in the treehouse and we slept for about 45 minutes but I think that was because there was lots going on in the backyard and we weren't a part of the storyline ... Because when we got up and came down into the backyard and jason, Dion and Ryan went up there Big Brother would make heaps of noise so they couldn't sleep it's funny like jackhammers and cats and cars

BB missed out on many purrfect opportunities to use that cat "REOW!" sound effect since the claws have come out a lot this season. One example being the Aisha / Lawson argument.

Laura isn't David's sister and they have posted faces of David on biscuits or coffee etc, and it's also not David's best friend Lisa either

B2lkRsEIYAE-5cZ.jpg:large

I guess it's a joke because Priya's face is photoshopped on Jesus by a Priya fan?

B2pYTmcIYAA7FD-.jpg:large
Shed be more appropriate ly Photoshopped as Ganesha, more culturally appropriate ..unless they are suggesting shes a tranvestite

Back