Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

Gemma. I was horrified by the way you were treated and I honestly have no idea as to who thought it was a good idea to take the evictions out of the hands of the public.

Obviously they realized their mistake because they dropped it quickly. I do feel that the first week plus your eviction really turned off the viewers instead of energizing them. The show has been fighting to keep viewers since the first few weeks.

Without the pairs twist you would not have been evicted:
- people didn't vote for Jake because of him being Tim's roommate
- people didn't want to spend money voting when they knew they didn't control the final outcome.

If it had just been a vote to save, I feel confident you would have made it. And Australia would still have voted out the mean kids club.

My question: why do you think they started the pairs twist and why did they abandon it so quickly.

Gemma. I was horrified by the way you were treated and I honestly have no idea as to who thought it was a good idea to take the evictions out of the hands of the public.

Obviously they realized their mistake because they dropped it quickly. I do feel that the first week plus your eviction really turned off the viewers instead of energizing them. The show has been fighting to keep viewers since the first few weeks.

Without the pairs twist you would not have been evicted:
- people didn't vote for Jake because of him being Tim's roommate
- people didn't want to spend money voting when they knew they didn't control the final outcome.

If it had just been a vote to save, I feel confident you would have made it. And Australia would still have voted out the mean kids club.

My question: why do you think they started the pairs twist and why did they abandon it so quickly.
Thanks for the kind words... I think they abandoned it coz it wasn't having the effect they wanted I think if they had made us be physically attached to our buddy it would have forced us to spend time together... We could do what we wanted so we hung out with who we liked...

Gemma, what are your thoughts on the time-slot schedule?
Did you know the airtime schedule would be shrinking from 6 eps/week to 4 eps/week before going into the house?
Also do you think it's ridiculous that there is a 3 day break between Nomination Thursday (sometimes Wednesday) and Eviction Monday?

Hi @gemma6foot6 thanks for joining the forum. It is so awesome to hear what you have to say and get some insights, especially in a year where we the audience have been left guessing a lot. It is great to get to see more of the real you, rather than the channel nine edit!

Hopefully you can let the others know we are not all bad, and that this site can be a lot of fun to chat to people in :) (both on and off BB season!)

I love the new hair colour... It really suits you!

@gemma6foot6 from what you have seen on television, are we getting a heavily edited side of all the HMs?
Hell yes ... You see about 10 mins per housemate per show out of 24 hours[DOUBLEPOST=1416304265][/DOUBLEPOST]
Gemma, what are your thoughts on the time-slot schedule?
Did you know the airtime schedule would be shrinking from 6 eps/week to 4 eps/week before going into the house?
Also do you think it's ridiculous that there is a 3 day break between Nomination Thursday (sometimes Wednesday) and Eviction Monday?
No I didnt know it would be cut down

I just thought he was a better person than that

I acknowledge what Lawson did wasn't right.... However, I've done some stupid things in my life like 'everyone' else have. That doesn't mean I am lesser of a person and neither does that mean you or others are. Yeah we screw up... But when people start judging others just b'coz they have 'sinned' different than you or I.... I think it's wise to stop the finger pointing and work on our own infections! (Not that I have many hahaha)

I acknowledge what Lawson did wasn't right.... However, I've done some stupid things in my life like 'everyone' else have. That doesn't mean I am lesser of a person and neither does that mean you or others are. Yeah we screw up... But when people start judging others just b'coz they have 'sinned' different than you or I.... I think it's wise to stop the finger pointing and work on our own infections! (Not that I have many hahaha)
I have his back and he knows where I stand on the issue i think it's good to move on from it

Hi Gemma

David is quoted as saying this today:

"I can confirm if two housemates are having a meaningful conversation which Skye might seem threatened by, she's not afraid to strip her clothes completely down and stand right next to them so it won't get aired."

Did you witness Skye doing this?

Hi Gemma

"I can confirm if two housemates are having a meaningful conversation which Skye might seem threatened by, she's not afraid to strip her clothes completely down and stand right next to them so it won't get aired."

I never witnessed it no but she often would sing commercial music over other people's confrontations which would mean they couldn't air them do I could totally see her doing that

Hi Gemma

I never witnessed it no but she often would sing commercial music over other people's confrontations which would mean they couldn't air them do I could totally see her doing that

Does Skye have ADHD or something? No wonder the evicted HMs have said she's difficult to live with.

Back