Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

Hi Gemma I loved your fake drama you caused in the house it was way more entertaining than now :) btw your profile pic wow you are looking hot :p anyways my question what do you think of Penny & Lina?

I think a lot of people did. He was at one point favourite to win I believe (or one of the favourites, at least), and then it all kinda fell apart. He even looked like he was falling apart in there; he went from this sort of fresh-faced young guy to this very haggard looking old man.
Yeah the weight of the world on his shoulders I knew him from audition and he is the last person I thought would do that

Hi Gemma I loved your fake drama you caused in the house it was way more entertaining than now :) btw your profile pic wow you are looking hot :p anyways my question what do you think of Penny & Lina?
I think I like them... But I see what the housemates have done it's very "survivor" actually .. Keeping the weak players to get them in the final week bigger chance of winning against one of them

So glad to see you here. You should of been in the house a lot longer. Will be good to see your face at the finale. Wishing you the best with everything.

@gemma6foot6 first of I'm glad to see tall women be proud of their height! My oldest daughter is 6ft tall and doesn't slump! Neither do you. Very personal question, you said you weren't having kids, is that because of the Marfans? EDS runs in mine making child bearing risky. In addition, as an American viewer, I thought your eviction was completely out of character for BBAU and was horrified by it.

@gemma6foot6 Was there anything special that happened in the house, maybe something really funny you or the HM's had said or done, that you wished had made it to the daily shows?
On day one priya and I were pressing on the houses walls and doors to see if we could get in anywhere... We asked the other housemates to join us but they didn't want to so when we went outside I suggested to Priya that we hide from the housemates and say we were in a secret room... We went up to the treehouse and hid behind the bean bags and cushions... We were there for about 20 minutes when everyone started screaming and names in the backyard Jake even walked up the stairs to see if we were in the treehouse but he couldn't see us and said we weren't there... The housemates went in to have dinner and we crept down and walked into the kitchen and everyone asked where we had been we lied and said that we were in a secret room and big brother told us we weren't allowed to talk about it... Everyone went mental with questions and after dinner they tore the house apart looking for rooms... It was hilarious but bb told us we had to stop coz the housemates were tying the place... That's my fave priya moment

@gemma6foot6 first of I'm glad to see tall women be proud of their height! My oldest daughter is 6ft tall and doesn't slump! Neither do you. Very personal question, you said you weren't having kids, is that because of the Marfans? EDS runs in mine making child bearing risky. In addition, as an American viewer, I thought your eviction was completely out of character for BBAU and was horrified by it.
Yes it's partly coz of the risk of marfans and I have never really wanted kids of my own

On day one priya and I were pressing on the houses walls and doors to see if we could get in anywhere... We asked the other housemates to join us but they didn't want to so when we went outside I suggested to Priya that we hide from the housemates and say we were in a secret room... We went up to the treehouse and hid behind the bean bags and cushions... We were there for about 20 minutes when everyone started screaming and names in the backyard Jake even walked up the stairs to see if we were in the treehouse but he couldn't see us and said we weren't there... The housemates went in to have dinner and we crept down and walked into the kitchen and everyone asked where we had been we lied and said that we were in a secret room and big brother told us we weren't allowed to talk about it... Everyone went mental with questions and after dinner they tore the house apart looking for rooms... It was hilarious but bb told us we had to stop coz the housemates were tying the place... That's my fave priya moment

That would've been fun viewing. Shame it got cut and other contrived elements or twists took its place!

Had anyone tried pushing on the wall outside the diary room per chance? The wall there looks as though it is a secret door.

bbau9-2014-DRstairs-secretdoor.jpg

Last edited:
Back