Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

@gemma6foot6 Thanks so much for coming onto the forums. as a superfan you would know how much we love hearing the insider goss.

Do you expect (or have you been offered) any kind of work in the media? I feel like so many housemates go into the show expecting to get a job afterwards but you have mentioned going back to work. Has life really just gone back to normal for you?

Also I have always wondered how much of a relationship there is between housemates and the producers or employees of the show. Obviously you are all housemates and form strong bonds but do you get to know like the cameramen, the managers etc? Or is there really a big divide and you never get introduced to the behind the scenes staff?

@gemma6foot6

What are your thoughts on what David has said about being treated like a doormat by Sam, Sandra, Lawson & Ryan.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...m-like-a-doormat/story-fn8yvfst-1227127933432

Did you see or hear any nasty things in the house by HM.

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/sandra-exposes-david.53408/
I agree with david in the article that david as well as myself were treated like a doormat and walked all over during the first two weeks. I will say that using the word bullying is probably a bit strong... In regards to sam and Sandys comments I think sometimes the HMs (all of them, not just Sandra and sam) didn't realise that they were even doing it...
At times I know that Dave and I felt that we were being ostracised from the group... Often left out, sometimes it seemed on purpose. I think that may be because we were both quite different, so we're easy targets. Many times we had to actually speak up and say to the HMs that they need to listen to what we are saying and not just push us aside.
I think sam is being naive in his comments on what david has come out and said... He may have not felt that he treated Dave like a door mat but Dave is entitled to state that he felt trodden on, on many occasion.

I agree with david in the article that david as well as myself were treated like a doormat and walked all over during the first two weeks. I will say that using the word bullying is probably a bit strong... In regards to sam and Sandys comments I think sometimes the HMs (all of them, not just Sandra and sam) didn't realise that they were even doing it...
At times I know that Dave and I felt that we were being ostracised from the group... Often left out, sometimes it seemed on purpose. I think that may be because we were both quite different, so we're easy targets. Many times we had to actually speak up and say to the HMs that they need to listen to what we are saying and not just push us aside.
I think sam is being naive in his comments on what david has come out and said... He may have not felt that he treated Dave like a door mat but Dave is entitled to state that he felt trodden on, on many occasion.

I'm not sure if David said they were actual bullies (unless Ive missed that part) but yeah the viewers did think you and David were being ostracised from the group at times.
Lisa and Sandra left on good terms with David, and Ryan became his bestie in the house, so hopefully they sort things out before finale...

I have so much respect for anyone who goes into that house and who can hold themselves together afterwards with so much hate/ criticism on social media & A TV show that bullies housemates! Your (Gemma) Eviction was cruel and degrading. Just so you know, I would have stood behind you! genuine Aussie chick with a fabulous personality . Love the red hair, Looks AMAZE BALLS :) Never change x Sending love to all! Peace out x

I did wonder when I read the blog and article that maybe they didn't realise that they were doing it. It does come down to perception. What is one person's teasing and throw away manner could very well be seen by someone else as a cavalier and rude attitude.

Omg Gemma you are looking absolutely beautiful, this shade of red hair is fantastic (and your friend is a cutie) :thumbsup:
10808836_381921598631132_1936649738_n.jpg

I never witnessed it no but she often would sing commercial music over other people's confrontations which would mean they couldn't air them do I could totally see her doing that

Wow, what a great strategy.... WTG Skye lol

Back