5. So Jake and I walked of stage and we were immediately I should into a van we were told not to speak to each other and just to wait until we got into the house we were quickly driven to the front entrance where we were given our red microphone lanyards and Jake and I would just so excited we only got to see the front entrance of the housewe didn't see any of the camera runs or anything we stood and waited for the camera to turn on there was a cameraman and a producer there and they told us to walk through the doors and to make sure that we spent lots of time together because we were a pair then we walked in and we were there by ourselves we thought we were the first two in the house.Hi again @gemma6foot6
1) When and how do you found out that you were going to be a BB Housemate?
2) What was that moment like? - Where were you? - What were your emotions like? - Were they hard to contain?
3) Did you struggle to not let people know? - What did you tell your friends (I mean they would have noticed you missing during Lockdown)?
4) Did Housemates have Launch/Opening Night rehearsals (eg, walking on stage, meeting Sonia, entering the House)?
5) What was it like when you first entered the House compound (eg, the main entrance, the camera runs, etc)?
6) While in the House did Housemates practice Eviction walks, etc?
7) Were the microphones you had to wear a 'pain in the butt'?
8) Did you ever have any contact with cameramen (awkwardly through the glass/mirrors or anything)?
9) Do you dislike it when fans come up to you? - Do you prefer them to just leave. chat, take photos with you, or both?
10( This one may be a bit odd) Did you at anytime feel 'ripped-off' by the production of the show. For example, using the same opening titles (with a different theme though), or similar stage (the stage was better though), or anything else?
6. We didn't practice our eviction walk but we did talk a lot about when we were on stage with Sonia and how stupid we must've sounded and talked about how it was cool that the kids wanted to touch our hands and stuff but other than that we didn't really practice the walk or anything