Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

Thank you for answering the questions. I have some more if you don't mind.

Did you have any interesting chats in the Big Brother house? Or was it all just idle and bitchy gossip?

Who made you laugh the most in the house?

How did rich Ryan treat you?

Do you still think that Skye is as 'deep as a paddling pool'?

Have you seen any of the footage of yourself inside the house? If so, were there any incidents in the house where you felt you were given an unfair edit?

Have you ever imagined yourself as a sprinkler? Sprinkling water all over the grass going 'pft pft pft pft'?
We had heaps of in depth chats that's all there is to do... Talk ...so it's probably about 70% deep and meaningful and 30% fluff
The person that made me laugh the most was probably lawson and Sandra ... Lawson is just sweet and endearingly funny and Sandra is just friggen hilarious I think our sense of humour matched most of the time
Ryan wasn't too bad ... I knew he wasn't that bothered in getting to know me but we still had a few really good chats... Like once I approached him and said lets have a chat it flowed pretty well but I knew he didn't like me that much but he never treated me meanly like some of the others
No I don't think skye is as deep as a paddling pool, but I don't regret that comment at all. It was honestly my first impression of her and I don't sugar coat things so I told her.. I got to know her more and I genuinely like the girl I just have to keep reminding myself that she's 21 and I was probably pretty bitchy and naive at that age too
To be honest most of my edit was pretty unfair in my opinion... Only the negative aspects of my time in the house were shown... I had the best time of my life in there.. I always participated in the games we played and had heaps of fun times but none of that was shown. I think particularly my and Sandys relationship was shown badly... We got along well and joked around heaps but they only showed us bitchin about each other on like the 3 occasions we did.. Same with Lisa we had lots of fun times together and they only showed her yelling at me so everyone thought we hated each other
I'm a gardener not a sprinkler #plantingseeds

Hey Gemma - are you living in Perth now? Were you living in Kal?
I have lived in perth my whole life I only lived in Kalgoorlie for 6 months. All the forums said I was from there I think that's because the stalkers found my MySpace and I created it when I was there but I was born and have always lived in perth

I have lived in perth my whole life I only lived in Kalgoorlie for 6 months. All the forums said I was from there I think that's because the stalkers found my MySpace and I created it when I was there but I was born and have always lived in perth

Cool, Perth is an awesome place. NOR or SOR ...... LOL

I have a couple if you don't mind answering -

If you had lasted longer, who would you have hung around with?

Who would you have got on with from the neighbours next door (Lina, penny, Tom, Richard)?

Who do you think played the best game?

do you know what Sam's feelings were for Sandra (hers were pretty clear on the show).

What do you think of Ryan? Judging by social media he's pretty much ignored everyone (which I suppose is natural after the show).

What's you opinion on Jason?

Did you "accidently on purpose" take anything from the house?

I live in the UK and our version, although heavily edited, shows a lot more (ie fights, arguments,swearing and even sex!!!!). would have been interesting to have seen this on the show. We have a "bit on the side" show here where it shows a lot more than on the main show (it's on daily). Evicted HMs are on it for the whole week - does Oz have something similar? Can't seem to find it.....
I would have hung with PRIYA and probably jake Lisa and Sandra

Of the neighbours I liked richard and penny probably the best in the house but I like all 4 out of the house

PRIYA played the best game by far.. She was the only one with her head actually in the game. The final 3 were only there coz of popularity they didn't play at all

Sam is a boy so I think he was kinda oblivious to Sandra's feelings tbh

Ryan was tight with a few select people and he still sees them but isn't really interested in anyone else it seems

Jason likes to think he is Beyoncé... He is not! ... Nah he's lovely just a bit too try hard for my taste

They were pretty strict on us taking things like I had some of the fabric flowers from the first party and they made me give them back the day after the party... I only got to keep the floral hair piece that we wore in our hair that night.. I dried the flowers and still have it

Nah we don't have a bit on the side... Unfortunately channel 9 barely showed the housemates at all this year

I am really enjoying your answers Gemma.
I have one question.
Were you are anyone in house given a script of any type with things to say or do (not task related) so it could be something that they could air on tv?
Sometimes it felt like some of the hms were reading lines or trying to remember to do or say a certain thing.

I am really enjoying your answers Gemma.
I have one question.
Were you are anyone in house given a script of any type with things to say or do (not task related) so it could be something that they could air on tv?
Sometimes it felt like some of the hms were reading lines or trying to remember to do or say a certain thing.
No never... Everyone asks that when they meet us... I can assure you I was never "asked to do or say something" trust me you don't have to script it... It's like putting 16 cats in a bag... Stuff happens on its own

@gemma6foot6 can you please describe everything that happened at the housemate reunion leading up to, during and after the grand finale? How long did you rehearse? Did anything go wrong that we didn't know about during the grand finale? Was anybody annoyed that Ryan won? Who did you hang out with during that time?

Hi Gemma! Are lawson and Cat still dating?

Also, what were you not allowed to share with the public while you were under contract?

Thanks for all your answers!

Hi Gemma! Are lawson and Cat still dating?

Also, what were you not allowed to share with the public while you were under contract?

Thanks for all your answers!
As far as I know, I haven't spoken to them in a while

Lots of things stuff about the house and production mostly

@gemma6foot6 can you please describe everything that happened at the housemate reunion leading up to, during and after the grand finale? How long did you rehearse? Did anything go wrong that we didn't know about during the grand finale? Was anybody annoyed that Ryan won? Who did you hang out with during that time?
So the day of finale was actually pretty on track we went out the night before even though we weren't supposed to. marina and I met with Priya after she was evicted and chatted to her about everything that had been going on in the outside world. she then sat for about an hour looking at these forums actually on my recommendation thank you very much... She was very surprised about the whole prisus thing then we wake up in the morning and were driven to dreamworld then we did lots of interviews and then went to rehearsals from 2 till 5 sonya was there we choreographed our enterances there was lots of waiting then did a full run thru of the show there were stand ins for the final three they were in the house backyard while skye Ryan and trav got dressed and cleaned up in the parlour then we had to go to hair and make up with no showers it was really humid the boys got naked and hosed themselves and the girls used baby wipes then we got dressed and then went on... Everything went to plan.... My favourite part what's the ad breaks because the entire crowd would rush towards the stage and we would get out of our chairs and take selfieis with them all it was super fun everyone was screaming our names then we would run back to our chairs for the show ... After we went to the after party the top 3 did interviews then joined us ... We mingled and drank... Skye's mum yelled at me and katie for being mean to skye ... We told her her daughter is not the angel she thinks she is we then went to the after after party the top 3 went home then we all got in at different times ... Then in the morning everyone flew out and I stayed and played on the Gold Coast

So the day of finale was actually pretty on track we went out the night before even though we weren't supposed to. marina and I met with Priya after she was evicted and chatted to her about everything that had been going on in the outside world. she then sat for about an hour looking at these forums actually on my recommendation thank you very much... She was very surprised about the whole prisus thing then we wake up in the morning and were driven to dreamworld then we did lots of interviews and then went to rehearsals from 2 till 5 sonya was there we choreographed our enterances there was lots of waiting then did a full run thru of the show there were stand ins for the final three they were in the house backyard while skye Ryan and trav got dressed and cleaned up in the parlour then we had to go to hair and make up with no showers it was really humid the boys got naked and hosed themselves and the girls used baby wipes then we got dressed and then went on... Everything went to plan.... My favourite part what's the ad breaks because the entire crowd would rush towards the stage and we would get out of our chairs and take selfieis with them all it was super fun everyone was screaming our names then we would run back to our chairs for the show ... After we went to the after party the top 3 did interviews then joined us ... We mingled and drank... Skye's mum yelled at me and katie for being mean to skye ... We told her her daughter is not the angel she thinks she is we then went to the after after party the top 3 went home then we all got in at different times ... Then in the morning everyone flew out and I stayed and played on the Gold Coast

Skye was almost 21 on BB, surely she's old enough to handle problems on her own without her mother yelling at grown adults for "being mean" to her :rolleyes:

Skye's mum yelled at me and katie for being mean to skye ... We told her her daughter is not the angel she thinks she is

Her Mum would know what her daughter is like, as the saying goes the apple never falls far from the tree.

I would have yelled back, now she knows what it's like, as she does it all the time.

I'm not surprised Skye's Mum reacted that way - I'm pretty sure she was posting here for a while. I don't think she is doing Skye any favours.

Was skye really drunk at the after party ?
In jakes you tube clip it looked like she was rolling around on the floor while alex Mav and Ryan were doing speeches
Or is that just her normally?

Was skye really drunk at the after party ?
In jakes you tube clip it looked like she was rolling around on the floor while alex Mav and Ryan were doing speeches
Or is that just her normally?
That's her normally but yeah she was drunk we all got pretty loose.... Her mum was being a party pooper and wouldn't let her drink but we snuck her drinks

Back