Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

I know you, Sandra, Cat, David and presumably Jason have all gone back to work either part time of full time, I don't know which. Is anyone else working in their previous jobs that you know of or are they all doing the grand tour of promo/model land?

I know you, Sandra, Cat, David and presumably Jason have all gone back to work either part time of full time, I don't know which. Is anyone else working in their previous jobs that you know of or are they all doing the grand tour of promo/model land?
Katie has Dion has jake casual Lisa not that I know of sam yes Sandra and jason yes marina yes aisha is modelling cat yes lawson not sure leo modelling like before david yes PRIYA is doing comedy penny yes Lina yes and the top 3 not sure

Were there any fights that occurred between housemates before the finale?

Was it awkward watching the people you know on television?
There were no fights but there were ppl that don't like each other that avoided each other ... Like Tom and Lina .... And david and priya and jake and me ....
The whole experience was weird so yeah I guess it was a bit odd watching friends on TV because u know what they are really like then you see the edit

There were no fights but there were ppl that don't like each other that avoided each other ... Like Tom and Lina .... And david and priya and jake and me ....
The whole experience was weird so yeah I guess it was a bit odd watching friends on TV because u know what they are really like then you see the edit

David and Priya? But I thought that they just had similar personalities and that it was their competitive spirit and stubborn nature which prevented them from becoming best friends?

It's a shame what happened between you and Jake. I remember reading your tweets back and forth when you both first got out of the house and you were going to go and visit and stay on Jake and Tim's couch :(

It's a shame what happened between you and Jake. I remember reading your tweets back and forth when you both first got out of the house and you were going to go and visit and stay on Jake and Tim's couch :(
Yeah that fell through... And then the vibe was all wrong when I went to Sydney .... I was watching some of my time in the house the other day and jake was so supportive for me when I needed him... When I was upset... I don't know what happened it's quite sad really

Yeah that fell through... And then the vibe was all wrong when I went to Sydney .... I was watching some of my time in the house the other day and jake was so supportive for me when I needed him... When I was upset... I don't know what happened it's quite sad really

I think it was probably the chance to win the 250 grand prize money what caused Jake to act so differently towards you outside the house compared to inside the house.

No one asks questions anymore

Ok.

Favourite tv show?

Favourite movie?

Favourite game to play?

Favourite song?

Do you like to sing?

How are you today?

Do you believe in ghosts?

When was the last time you threw up?

Favourite meal?

Do you like to dance?

Are you left-handed or right handed?

Can you speak French?

22 times 14?

How are you enjoying Bali?

Did you enjoy school?

What is the best part about your job?

Who shot JFK?

What will happen to the big brother house now?

If you could wish for three things what would they be?

Where's Wally?

Favourite colour? Favourite song? First car?
Green and purple... Ignorance by paramour ...my first car is my current car my kia cerato[DOUBLEPOST=1426669990][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok.

Favourite tv show?

Favourite movie?

Favourite game to play?

Favourite song?

Do you like to sing?

How are you today?

Do you believe in ghosts?

When was the last time you threw up?

Favourite meal?

Do you like to dance?

Are you left-handed or right handed?

Can you speak French?

22 times 14?

How are you enjoying Bali?

Did you enjoy school?

What is the best part about your job?

Who shot JFK?

What will happen to the big brother house now?

If you could wish for three things what would they be?

Where's Wally?
Too many questions haha

Hi again @gemma6foot6 :)
1) When and how do you found out that you were going to be a BB Housemate?
2) What was that moment like? - Where were you? - What were your emotions like? - Were they hard to contain?
3) Did you struggle to not let people know? - What did you tell your friends (I mean they would have noticed you missing during Lockdown)?

4) Did Housemates have Launch/Opening Night rehearsals (eg, walking on stage, meeting Sonia, entering the House)?
5) What was it like when you first entered the House compound (eg, the main entrance, the camera runs, etc)?
6) While in the House did Housemates practice Eviction walks, etc?

7) Were the microphones you had to wear a 'pain in the butt'?
8) Did you ever have any contact with cameramen (awkwardly through the glass/mirrors or anything)?
9) Do you dislike it when fans come up to you? - Do you prefer them to just leave. chat, take photos with you, or both?
10( This one may be a bit odd) Did you at anytime feel 'ripped-off' by the production of the show. For example, using the same opening titles (with a different theme though), or similar stage (the stage was better though), or anything else?

Last edited:
2) What was that moment like? - Where were you? - What were your emotions like? - Were they hard to contain?
3) Did you struggle to not let people know? - What did you tell your friends (I mean they would have noticed you missing during Lockdown)?

4) Did Housemates have Launch/Opening Night rehearsals (eg, walking on stage, meeting Sonia, entering the House)?
5) What was it like when you first entered the House compound (eg, the main entrance, the camera runs, etc)?

8) Did you ever have any contact with cameramen (awkwardly through the glass/mirrors or anything)?
9) Do you dislike it when fans come up to you? - Do you prefer them to just leave. chat, take photos with you, or both?
10( This one may be a bit odd) Did you at anytime feel 'ripped-off' by the production of the show. For example, using the same opening titles (with a different theme though), or similar stage (the stage was better though), or anything else?
These are fantastic questions do I will take my time and do my best to answer them all
1./2. I was sitting on the end of my bed it was the morning and I had spoken to a producer A week before that and they had told me if I get an email it's bad news but if I get a phone call it's good news so when the phone rang I instantly got totally anxious and answered the phone I was at home by myself and Alex was on the other end of the call... I remember I recognised his voice straight away and I said do you have good news for me Alex and he said how did you know it was me because he has quite a strong English accent and I was hoping for a call rather than email. He said to me are you ready to be on Australian television and I said yes if you have me I asked him what was next and he said that I would get a call in a few days to organise everything and I would be getting regular emails which I did I then hung up the phone and screamed and couldn't stop shaking I was so excited I had to make myself a cup of tea to settle down and then unfortunately I had to go to work even though I was totally freaking out but I manage to keep it under wraps I only told my mum that night it was crazy but I actually remember everything which is kinda cool.

3. I was allowed to tell the people closest to me so I told my mum and my stepdad I told my best friend Ellen and best friend Danika and my boyfriend Nick and that was all and later on I told my boss to ask for time off which I got so that was amazing. Everyone else I told I was doing a documentary on Marfan syndrome and that a current affair was flying me to Sydney to do some tests and film stuff for that which was a pretty elaborate lie but it worked pretty well. Because about a month before lockdown they send a producer and a camera crew to your house to film your entering the house packageso that little lie helped to explain why a camera crew was at my house no one had any idea not even my brother all my dad in Queensland they found out when you all saw my ad ... Although my bro knew I had auditioned I told him I didn't make it. It was really hard not to tell people though because I was so excited

4. We didn't have any rehearsals or anything for launch night we woke up in lockdown then got hair and makeup done in our room we were then put in a black car with the windows blacked out and driven to dreamworld where we were parked far away from each other on an oval we were with our chaperones and then a microphone guy came into the car and miked us up and thenAlex came into the car and told us what was going to happen he just said to walk down the runway and wave and smile and have a good time great Sonia and then answer her questions we will also excited that we didn't really need to be told to do anything then my car started to move towards the gate and I started to hyperventilate I was so nervous it was the most nervous and excited I have ever been I miss that feeling then I got out of the car said goodbye to my chaperone and was pushed out on stage and that's where I saw Jake standing at the end and I immediately walked towards him gave him a hug and almost ignored Sonia and that was basically it

Back