Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

I started watching that last show about the refugee boat, I wasn't in the mood for something so intense.

So, I love that they have summarised the first part, now I can watch the 2nd episode:)

...I think that I may have said it either last week or the week before perhaps that sometimes the Goggleboxers decide for me which shows to watch or not... that's another of the great benefits of watching this great show... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...Jane Goodall has always fascinated me from all those years ago... what a wonderful woman... such avid dedication from her towards all of those Gorilla's etc... amazing... cheers.

I'm really over Tom putting Wayne down all the time. Comparing him to an elephant seal etc, it's not funny.

...yes Meglos... me too... he must have read somewhere that some people must have chuckled at one of his original put downs of him and must think that he has to do it all of the time now to 'entertain' us or something... a bit like Anastasia saying more and more silly stuff to 'entertain' us... I wish that they would both stop it before I start to dislike them... it'll be a shame if they don't... cheers.

...yes Meglos... me too... he must have read somewhere that some people must have chuckled at one of his original put downs of him and must think that he has to do it all of the time now to 'entertain' us or something... a bit like Anastasia saying more and more silly stuff to 'entertain' us... I wish that they would both stop it before I start to dislike them... it'll be a shame if they don't... cheers.

That is the couple's dynamic, they love each other, Wayne isn't bothered - and I think it comes from Tom's worry, if Wayne does not lose weight he will die early.
And, Wayne kind of condescends at Tom too, more about his work and intelligence.

Different couples have different ways of being.....I never go there, due to my own parents utterly weird dysfunctional interactions.
We grew up thinking they would/should divorce, only to discover once they got rid of 8 kids, they were like young lovers again!

And, when Mum died, I took care of dad for a few years, and he tried to get that weird dynamic going with me - had to give him stern warnings several times not doing that Dad.
My bestie gay male friend shares my birthday and I love him dearly, he is however the biggest bitch I ever met mouth wise, I find it funny.
I love how he cuts through utter crap - like my drunk sister got a great serve when we were in WA last year, was friggin aweseome.

That is the couple's dynamic, they love each other, Wayne isn't bothered - and I think it comes from Tom's worry, if Wayne does not lose weight he will die early.
And, Wayne kind of condescends at Tom too, more about his work and intelligence.

Different couples have different ways of being.....I never go there, due to my own parents utterly weird dysfunctional interactions.
We grew up thinking they would/should divorce, only to discover once they got rid of 8 kids, they were like young lovers again!

And, when Mum died, I took care of dad for a few years, and he tried to get that weird dynamic going with me - had to give him stern warnings several times not doing that Dad.
My bestie gay male friend shares my birthday and I love him dearly, he is however the biggest bitch I ever met mouth wise, I find it funny.
I love how he cuts through utter crap - like my drunk sister got a great serve when we were in WA last year, was friggin aweseome.

...yes I agree kxk... they definitely do love each other and obviously they both do understand that dynamic between them but that's in private and an understanding between the both of them... in private... but I think that where Tom is going awry is that a number of viewers may not understand that dynamic and will think that he's actually being 'mean' to Wayne if he's not careful...

...for instance... when Lee and Keith shit-stir each other you can see that it's usually always just light-hearted fun between them because they obviously do really love each other too as is quite evident at all times in my eyes... the viewers would pick up on that... so as I said... I think that Tom might need to understand that not all viewers will think that he is just having 'fun' with Wayne because he says most things in a 'dead pan' fashion on each occasion... they definitely love each other... I just think that Tom needs to be careful of how he's being perceived that's all... I'd hate to see Tom become disliked... he makes the show at times... cheers.

...**testing... 1... 2... testing... 1... 2...**... anyone in here tonight?... if so... evenin' all... cheers.

...the Gogglers are reviewing BIP at the moment... haha!... they're talking about 'Lobster Man' Jarrod lol!... cheers.

...bwahahaha!... priceless!... lol!... they were as happy as us when Flo was told that 'you're dropped!'... lol!... cheers.

Back