Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

..."gone are the spunk stains!" says Ramsay after his 'makeover'... I thought that Ramsay was a Chef... not a Hotelier?... oh well... cheers.

...they're all watching the movie 'Ghost'... what I don't get with this movie is when Swayze is 'being romantic' through Whoopy Goldberg's character... he was 'connecting' with his wife... so basically it was two women 'being romantic' wasn't it?... cheers.

...and... the show finishes abruptly as per usual lol!... thanks for the posts kxk... nite... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Caught up tonight.

Sharon Stone does look fantastic, but is definitely whacked out mentally.
Elton seemed to be wearing a corset.

I enjoy the segments on shows I watch (MKR etc), but my interest wanes on the other stuff. I don't see the point of pretending than everyone is watching the same old movie on Foxtel, and pretending they haven't seen it before and don't know anything about it. Perhaps Holly Dalton took it a bit far, as she was there during the intro when Demi Moore's name came up, yet at the end only just realised it was her.

Sliding in a bit late.....when I began work, you needed either a father or husband to sign for you to get a loan or anything.

I was dumbfounded by the sexist world, as I came from female dominated household and schools

Sliding in a bit late.....when I began work, you needed either a father or husband to sign for you to get a loan or anything.

I was dumbfounded by the sexist world, as I came from female dominated household and schools

...haha!... thank god that companies and institutions are slowly coming into the new age at last kxk... it has been so good to watch the changes too... even in the late 70's when I was a teenager and then going into my 20's I was championing for things to be equal for females in many things because I didn't see that being a female should be an impairment for females... the girls used to love me for barracking for them (and it wasn't just to impress them... it was because my dad brought me up to respect women so much... which I did)... my mates at the time thought that I was an idiot because they liked it that men were the 'dominant sex'... and yes... they were only mates until I moved on and stopped hanging around with a bunch of arseholes lol!... but yes... it's great to see that things have changed for the better now... cheers.

Di has not changed her make up since her twenties, go softer Di

...yes I agree... I've posted images of her when she was a model in her teens and 20's and she was a hottie big time... sadly for her... she's not that age now... she needs a makeover for sure... cheers.

My Mum was borderline genius,and 6 girls 2 boys, I just grew up thinking we dominate, nuns at school sat you next a boy for punishment.

I had to learn to zip my lip, it sucked
And when I began doing court work in Tassie, women could not be 'seen' in court in trousers.
Men turned up in dirty, seam splitting old suits, one even split his in front of me
Never saw a scuzzy female, ever

...I've been told by several people before now that Vietnam is the best Asian country to holiday in... I've never had the pleasure myself but it's apparently fantastic!... cheers.

Yeah, a few friends have been several times and love it
Timmydownawell is in Cambodia isn't he?

Love Vietnamese food, and the people here from Vietnam are nice that I know
Amazing culture and temples, want to go there myself

My Mum was borderline genius,and 6 girls 2 boys, I just grew up thinking we dominate, nuns at school sat you next a boy for punishment.

I had to learn to zip my lip, it sucked
And when I began doing court work in Tassie, women could not be 'seen' in court in trousers.
Men turned up in dirty, seam splitting old suits, one even split his in front of me
Never saw a scuzzy female, ever

...haha!... I can understand that... women have more 'poise' and 'dignity' than most of us men... they are definitely more 'self aware' when it comes to most things lol!... cheers.

Yeah, a few friends have been several times and love it
Timmydownawell is in Cambodia isn't he?

...yes I think so kxk... he loves it there... from my impressions of what he has said in the past I don't think that he will ever move back to Australia sometime soon...especially after he finally sorted out his Internet problems after he first got there lol!... that was a shitfest for him when he first arrived there lol!... cheers.

...shows like that '999 What's Your Emergency' would be way too intense for me to watch... I never usually watch shows like that that involves violence... it does my head in... cheers.

...those people like that Ian on Helplines are true heroes in the way that they talk people down like that... magnificent work indeed... cheers.

I started watching that last show about the refugee boat, I wasn't in the mood for something so intense.

So, I love that they have summarised the first part, now I can watch the 2nd episode:)

Back