Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

The goggleboxers are saying the same shit, but in different words.

IMO: 'Fame' has gone to Anastasia & Tom's head
Anasatasia I think had been set up as the loud, outspoken Greek and Tom likewise as a gay equivalent, if that makes sense. Could everyone just be performing and not being natural?

Anasatasia I think had been set up as the loud, outspoken Greek and Tom likewise as a gay equivalent, if that makes sense. Could everyone just be performing and not being natural?

They have been like this since the start so I doubt that. I think that's just how they are. I am still enjoying the show and going by the ratings it seems a lot of other people are as well. It is rating 200k higher now than it was in it's first season 3 years ago. It is also the highest rated show on Foxtel outside of sport.

Reactions: kxk
Watched my recording tonight. Only really enjoyed the Celeb and MAFS segments. For shows I actively avoid like that Spartan thing, it annoys me to have to watch even snippets of them.

They have been like this since the start so I doubt that. I think that's just how they are. I am still enjoying the show and going by the ratings it seems a lot of other people are as well. It is rating 200k higher now than it was in it's first season 3 years ago. It is also the highest rated show on Foxtel outside of sport.

Those stats are great,and I still love Gogglebox, it is a nice, gentle, sweet little bit of entertainment...and I highly value the preview element.
Have never thought much of Anastasia, prefer her buddy, Ana is an idiot and has always been.
I love all of the other couples, mixed and same sex
But my main focus is on the groups of 3 and more, their interactions, and relationships are great to watch.
Especially fond of the blonde family, and the Sri Lankan family - daggy dad I love, and feisty daughter.

Posters bored or tired of this show, well maybe you need more flash and trash, fakery and manipulation....as you guys seem to be fans of scripted and sensational RTV.

In general, I will always like Goggle, because it is "US"......we are doing exactly what they are doing, and I like them like they are family.

I can't believe I found this thread and I'm not alone in watching Gogglebox.
I thought I'd hate it, but I love it.
It's like listening to Abba music, you would be laughed at for loving that, but now it's popular.
Gogglebox is so like how we watch TV, relaxed and joking.

I can't believe I found this thread and I'm not alone in watching Gogglebox.
I thought I'd hate it, but I love it.
It's like listening to Abba music, you would be laughed at for loving that, but now it's popular.
Gogglebox is so like how we watch TV, relaxed and joking.

...hey gazzar... it's so good to see you posting more and more... new input of conversation always adds a freshness to the forums so please keep on having fun and continue to post with us... you'll love it!... actually... as soon as we finish watching 'Celeb' a few of us jump straight onto this thread to continue to post 'LIVE' on Thursday nights so jump in if you're up to it... you'll have fun I assure you... cheers.

Hi, guys. I am a high school student who is researching on the Gogglebox and reality TV show for a school project. I enjoy this show and really want to know what makes it such an amusing show.

I have made an anonymous 10 questions survey on surveymonkey website. They are mainly multiple choice questions.
The link is down below :
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/J2P3QRB

If you want to share your opinions on the Gogglebox, you can also reply me in this forum. I really want to know what you like and dislike about this show.

Thank you for taking your time to help me :)

Just did your survey
And, we have been doing what gogglebox does for years right here, watch and chat together
So it is kind of hilarious we goggle whilst they goggle

And appreciate the previews for shows

Hi, guys. I am a high school student who is researching on the Gogglebox and reality TV show for a school project. I enjoy this show and really want to know what makes it such an amusing show.

I have made an anonymous 10 questions survey on surveymonkey website. They are mainly multiple choice questions.
The link is down below :
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/J2P3QRB

If you want to share your opinions on the Gogglebox, you can also reply me in this forum. I really want to know what you like and dislike about this show.

Thank you for taking your time to help me :)

...no worries my friend... I'll do it after the show ends tonight... cheers.

...hi kxk... this should be fun... MKR... I'm so happy that I don't watch it anymore but the 'Gogglers' comments should be hilarious lol!... cheers.

...that 'rubberlips' woman... how ridiculous does she look?... how in anyone's Universe does anyone think that those lips make her look attractive?... silly woman... cheers.

...I didn't spend $65,000 on our wedding... even the equivalent back in the 80's lol!... that's bloody ridiculous... that's almost a deposit on a house isn't it?... cheers.

...I cried at my wedding... I couldn't drink... I was driving to our Hotel for the night lol!... cheers.

Back