Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

So I caught up tonight. I know you all hate MAFS and MKR, but they are my two guilty pleasures and I'm loving them this year!

Steve Price defending Barnaby, especially saying that perving on that woman was taken out of context. Cringeworthy!

A lot of the Goggleboxers just annoy me now. So many clueless comments.

A lot of the Goggleboxers just annoy me now.

Same here.

Tom is giving me the shits, when he has a go at Wayne all the time.

Also I think Tom has a drinking problem.

I like the Sri Lankan dad, The older Silbery, Dalton Dad, Mick & Di & Keith & Lee.

The others seem to be trying to hard to say funny things.

Yes. It's like he has to continually remind Wayne that he's not as good looking, and he keeps him in his place and grateful. It's not nice.

If I was Wayne, I would remind Tom, as who makes the money.

Funny part is Wayne is good looking.

If Wayne lost weight, Tom would start to worry.

...bwahahaha!... Di's face looking at that guys arse lol!... and... there's her infamous cackle again lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...the little tacker in the Dalton just pulled one of his baby teeth out lol!... well done kiddo!... cheers.

...it sounds like most of the Goggleboxes can't watch or hear people gagging just like me lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...not all cops are bad... you get bastards in all walks of life... but way back then?... even I was beaten up wrongfully by a cop but took it as a grain of salt because that was the way it was back in the 70's from personal experience... but he was just one bad cop among many others that weren't as far as I was concerned... cheers.

Back