Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

...oh my god this 'action man' Bear Grills or whatever the fug his name is such an annoying macho fugwit as far as I'm concerned... all of his shows are 'staged' as far as I'm concerned... what a wanker... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...so... the Snake is just laying there and just sunning himself minding his own business and this dimwit grabs it and kills it just for this show?... what a total tit!... cheers.

...I think that Angie and Yvie would be awesome to have as friends... they both have such funny and fresh outlooks on things around them to me... cheers.

...at the start of the show Anastasia had her hair as a lighter colour and now it's dark again like she used to have it... is that bad editing?... cheers.

Oh...the good old days of Keating and hawke.....Keating is my political hero, so sad he didn't get longer as PM, he had some of the best plans for legal reform, and social reforms...

...I met Paul Keating when he came to open a building at where we worked once kxk... he even reached over and shook my hand... I was quite surprised by that I must say lol!... cheers.

...he may have been given drugs but I think that he was laying it on a tad bit thick with what he was saying to play up to the cameras I reckon... cheers.

You don't need to 'watch' MAFS, everything is in the non stop adds, and then I watch one odd show here and there, 2 shows in total

Have watched this 24 hospital show, it is ok, presented sensitively, very BBC classy

Back