Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

Lovely to see a glorious life, and I'd like to go in my sleep too. Don't know anyone who has. 94, bloody good innings.

...my mum and dad both died peacefully in their sleep... what a way to go... knowing my luck I'll probably get run over by a truck or something... lol!... cheers.

...oh gawd!... I hate all of those 'Underbelly' shows... they're just glorifying criminals as far as I'm concerned... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Took his legal aid application, in prison, as i said he wasn't capable of even filling out a form
His book was notorious as the most stolen book in Tassie

Pictures Please

No pics, but I am in love, new dancing shoes they will become.....so cute, look a bit like golf shoes in front, sandal sides, ankle strap, white patent flats. Admiring them on my feet now:)

That freaky comedy James Franco made of a pretend interview with Kim Jong Crazy.....the one that made him go apeshit, on 7

No pics, but I am in love, new dancing shoes they will become.....so cute, look a bit like golf shoes in front, sandal sides, ankle strap, white patent flats. Admiring them on my feet now:)

That freaky comedy James Franco made of a pretend interview with Kim Jong Crazy.....the one that made him go apeshit, on 7

...yes I'm watching it now kxk... let's just say that it's 'different' lol!... in fairness to the movie though... I did miss the first hour of it... but as I said... it's 'different'... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Back