Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

...this guy isn't exactly Einstein is he?... what a neanderthal... cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1519900248][/DOUBLEPOST]...I bet his knuckles drag on the Gym floor... cheers.

Hell this would not be pleasant viewing

Melbourne cops were evil back then, thus recorded interviews and other measures introduced
corrupt as hell

...bloody brilliant!... both twins survived... both girls looked so happy too... I love good endings to stories like that... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Not a great selection tonight, only Jungle is anything of interest they have watched

Good preview/sampler this show is

...that's what I like about Gogglebox kxk... if I'm a bit iffy in deciding to watch a show and I see the Goggleboxers trashing it then it has saved me wasting my time lol!... I bet that all of the Channels watch this religiously to see what's going wrong with their show too... if I was an Exec... I would... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...no offence... who is that woman to say that there will be no music in the house?... who made her the boss?... I'd watch that show... cheers.

...I was thinking the same thing about the host of that quiz show... "JUST ASK THE FUGGIN' QUESTION YOU MORON!"... it's the same with Eddie McGuire's shit show... he asks them questions about their lives to pad the show out... who gives a shit about them?... cheers.

..."Muslim Big Brother!"... lol!... cheers.

Excuse my leaving abruptly last night, I forgot I had fresh fish to cook, and getting so late.....and goggle was watching shit TV.

Damn did they do Muslim Like Me just when I left?
That show is awesome, one utter bitch they all hate is wrapped up in more fabric than my bed - guessing that is her with the no music

Back