Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

...jeez!... that car was wrecked beyond description... and Faye reveals that she was in a crash and was pregnant at the time... wow!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
I have been in 2 major vehicle accidents, often wonder if there will be a 3rd and final

...oh jeez! don't talk like that kxk... who will I post with if you do?... I'm glad that you came through those 2 though... I hope that all is well now... cheers.

...I was in one too... my dad was driving and we got hit on the drivers side... my dad ended up with broken ribs and I nearly got flung out of the car as it was spinning... my dad managed to grab me at the last minute luckily... other than that I was pretty much injury free except for a few bumps and grazes... we were both quite lucky... the girl drove straight through a Stop sign... silly woman... cheers.

...I really don't get those ridiculous Fashion garments... if people really wore some of those dresses they'd be laughed at surely?... cheers.

I went through the windscreen in the first one
2nd was on an interstate bus hit by a truck, people died in that one

Your Dad had great reflexes, was he a sportsman? Bet you hero worshipped him for that effort

I went through the windscreen in the first one
2nd was on an interstate bus hit by a truck, people died in that one

Your Dad had great reflexes, was he a sportsman? Bet you hero worshipped him for that effort

...he was a motorbike Despatch rider in the Army in WWII and yes... he had great reflexes... but not a Sportsman... as the car was spinning my seat belt was unravelling as my door swung open from the impact... I was just about to leave the car due to momentum but as the car hit us my dad's first instincts was to see what was happening to me rather than what was happening to him and hence his quick reflexes in saving me... and yes... he was and is always still my hero... I still miss him to this day... he died about 12 years ago...

...and you went through the windscreen?... OUCH!... is everything okay to this day kxk?... that would've been traumatic for me...
cheers.

Anastacia is quite ignorant

...I've always loved Anastasia because she used to say silly inane things due to her natural ignorance but nowadays she seems to play on it to 'entertain' us because she feels the need too... I liked her when her ignorance was natural like when she first started... she's trying too hard now... cheers.

...I am so glad that I am the age that I am now... I'd hate to be a teenager again and leaving School to start work or starting University all over again... times have changed from when I was that age... cheers.

...a great answer from Dalton dad... "we would sort it at the time!"... I really like him... cheers.

...'Hotel Hell' with Gordon Ramsay... I have never watched it... I never will... I can't stand him... cheers.

..."it's like a fucking Galaxy!" says Ramsay about all of the jizz stains all over his Hotel room under a Blue light... urgh!... cheers.

Back