Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

... I love talking to myself sometimes because usually I have no arguements with myself but sometimes I get the shits with me and am not too shy in telling me so too!... I love it when I sook about it because then I start taking the piss out of me until I make me laugh and then all is good again... um... is anyone else here?... it might be a good thing if there is lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
oooo some gogglers don't get the cricketing soul of oz, my Mum is all I think of with cricket, watching all night when we were losers, only Greg Chapell ever scored

...ha!... hi kxk!... lol!... it's good to see someone else in here but if you want to watch the swimming instead I really do understand... cheers.

oooo some gogglers don't get the cricketing soul of oz, my Mum is all I think of with cricket, watching all night when we were losers, only Greg Chapell ever scored

...I'm like some of the Gogglers and am not partial to the Cricket but when that guy fronted up to the Press and started to break up I must admit that I really felt for him... cheers.

...I'm great my good friend... did you enjoy your book last night?... and did you watch any highlights of the opening ceremony?... cheers.

...my sweet darling wife loves those shows where they do up houses and then sell them... especially the English shows... cheers.

...jeez!... the promos of BIP where Keira starts tarting around with a Yank and then Jarrod goes apeshit looks like we're in for a wild ride in that show next week lol!... cheers.

I cannot stand steve smith, last captain I liked was Steve Waugh, a man, a gentleman
These child captains suck, bring in Gillie as soul mentor
Ponting is ok he was a butcher apprentice at my local in Tassie

My Mum would be screaming in heaven, she grew up idolising Bradman and the gentleman of cricket
We both would admire Chapell battling on that loser team, he looked so chivalrous to me as a kid

Have never seen this house show

Sorry I edited after you liked
Wasn't book reading, I was reading you guys on tablet, and I can't type for shit on those things

Only got home, did dinner, saw some swimmers, 2 races, then recalled Goggle:) So no idea

I cannot stand steve smith, last captain I liked was Steve Waugh, a man, a gentleman
This child captains suck, bring in Gillie as soul mentor

My Mum would be screaming in heaven, she grew up idolising Bradman and the gentleman of cricket
We both would admire Chapell battling on that loser team, he looked so chivalrous to me as a kid

Have never seen this house show

...a mate of mine loves Cricket and funnily enough was saying just two days ago of how much Cricket sucks now compared to the 'good old days' when there were more good players who played with their heart and honesty... and I do admit that I politely nodded my head and smiled while my other mates that liked Cricket were agreeing with him lol!... cheers.

Sorry I edited after you liked
Wasn't book reading, I was reading you guys on tablet, and I can't type for shit on those things

Only got home, did dinner, saw some swimmers, 2 races, then recalled Goggle:) So no idea

...haha!... oh okay kxk... I just realised after I wrote that that you were just going to read what we were saying... my mistake lol!... cheers.

LOL guilty, love Antiques R,dreams of finding treasure

Tanya is guilty, but....I feel sorry for her shit life

...yes she sure did... I never watched the show but read the newspapers of the day when it all happened so yes... she did... cheers.

Back