Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

So I just watched the last two eps and MAFS yet again. Is that four out of eight episodes? At least last week's ep had something new worth a looksee in Mary and George.

I liked googlebox when it gave me a run down/overview of heaps of showing from the week just past. The narrator would fill you in on the program; you'd get reactions from 3 or 4 "families" per show = great.
Now, it seems like they are cutting & pasting to set up "comedy". Like someone will say "the greeks always do this" and cut to anastasia doing just that.
Still some good moments tho & yep Holly is star.

Is this the latest thread?
Really enjoying them in the awful Deal Or No Deal!
Although I have no idea what's going on in this program.
Just love Leigh and Keith, oooh, they've just been exchanged with Anastasia and whatsi ! Faye.

Last edited:
When I watch Gogglebox now I think of Meglos. Reminded me of his Jad journey:

Jad is the best thing about the show.

How do people put up with humping dogs like that? It's not the least bit endearing, or tolerable.

Jad is adorable but the dumb routine can't last forever.

Jad is annoying me now too, which is a shame as he's still hot.

Jad doesn't believe in dinosaurs...

I've gone off Jad. His comments are idiotic now.

RIP buddy, you are missed.

It's those moments when you realise he's gone. So sad.
Thanks for posting that as a reminder, timmy 1724573769943.gif

Last edited:
It's those moments when you realise he's gone. So sad.
Thanks for posting that as a reminder, timmy View attachment 64199
I get a chuckle that Jad not believing in dinosaurs was the last straw for him though. These kinds of interactions evoke fond memories. I was also looking through some of Nan's posts and he was also commenting on the BBAU 2023 finale thread ofc, some classic Meglos in there.

As for Nan, I feel bad for saying it, but I could never make up my mind if she was legit or if someone was taking the piss. Such a foul mouthed octogenarian! 😂 She was hilarious either way.

As for Nan, I feel bad for saying it, but I could never make up my mind if she was legit or if someone was taking the piss. Such a foul mouthed octogenarian! 😂 She was hilarious either way.

Haha my thoughts exactly! Hard to believe it really was an 86 year old behind that user lol! But she always made me laugh!

Back