Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

...she has a hot cross bun from 1830?...... lol!... why on Earth would anyone keep a bun for all of those years?... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Don't you love seeing such amazing quirky stuff
And i love seeing the mansion/palace/castle each ep

...when my sweet darling wife got married and went to Britain for our honeymoon (we're both English) and we visited a lot of those Castles and Mansions when we were over there... it was so amazing I can assure you kxk... they truly are beautiful... cheers.

...Barry on The Living Room really is a nice bloke isn't he?... I really like that show with Amanda... I've met her and she is such a nice lady... cheers.

...Dr Chris dressed up as a Native... ha!... classic!... lol!... "why can't that be me that Chris just flipped?" says Tom lol!... cheers.

...why is that all American students always look like they're in their late 20's and early 30's lol!... cheers.

No idea Sticky, a swimmer has won gold is all I know
WTF spying on kids is creepy

Fanning came 2nd at Bells his last ever comp:(

...oh well... it's better than being last I guess?... lol!... I might flip over after Goggle has finished for a quick look-see myself... cheers.

...I might be a bit of a cynic but I feel that some of those 'Live undercover' type of Documentaries from the USA are set-ups at times... colour me cynical... cheers.

...seriously kxk... if she was intercepting those messages why isn't a Police car screeching up outside the School right away?... and allowing them to use their phones during the class?... WTF is wrong with the School system over there in allowing that eh?... sheesh!... cheers.

...'The Chase'... Andrew O'Keefe shits me to tears... he's way way WAY too 'perky' for me... cheers.

He seems like a jerk, but he is the best supporter of domestic violence white ribbon stuff and really sweet and smart, he is a lawyer by trade

...it's like that 'Undercover Boss' show where the boss gets a job in his own company way down the ladder to see how the lower employees work ... I don't believe for a minute that those people don't know that he's the head of the company... it just wouldn't happen... cheers.

He seems like a jerk, but he is the best supporter of domestic violence white ribbon stuff and really sweet and smart, he is a lawyer by trade

...I believe that he's also almost a genius IQ too... don't get me wrong kxk... I don't hate him... he's just way too 'zippy' for me as a show host... he's like a kid that's been drinking red cordial all day that's all lol!... cheers.

Back