Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wanted to be hypnotised, but I don't think the cynic in me would allow it to happen. It sucks being so intelligent... or is it more stubbornness?

I've always wanted to be hypnotised, but I don't think the cynic in me would allow it to happen. It sucks being so intelligent... or is it more stubbornness?

...iJake... I am a total cynic at most times and have a tendency to over-analyse nearly everything around me each and every day and am reasonably 'clued up' about most things... so I went into it just to see how it works I guess out of pure curiosity... as he was hypnotising me I was trying to analyse as to how he was doing it... even so... I almost went under regardless... there wasn't much stopping me from succumbing to it for sure...

...I was at one end of one of the lines... my sister-in-law was at the end of the line in front of me... (the women in the front line... the men at the back)...he was walking up and down and hypnotising about 20 of us en-masse... I think that the reason that my sister-in-law and I didn't go fully under was because he was paying less attention to us as he was walking up and down each line... because we were at the ends... my brother was more or less in the middle of the pack so he kind of went under straight away lol!...

...from that experience I think that if you go into it out of curiosity then you will probably go under but if you go in with the... 'this is a load of shit' attitude then you are not going to succumb to it... but anyway... that's how it panned out to me at least... as I say... it was fun regardless due to my brother antics lol!... cheers.

Don't believe in it and it wont happen :)

I hate the number between 12 and 14. Whenever I read a book I have to read past page 13, when I look at the clock and it says 13 past I stare at the clock until it goes to 14 past, I never pause the dvd or blu ray when it has 13 minutes in the running time display, and I always believe that 13 is cursed.

I hate the number between 12 and 14. Whenever I read a book I have to read past page 13, when I look at the clock and it says 13 past I stare at the clock until it goes to 14 past, I never pause the dvd or blu ray when it has 13 minutes in the running time display, and I always believe that 13 is cursed.
oh well - I think the Chinese think #4 is bad as well. If spock was around he could give his 2 cents worth!
You are up late ...... I am heading off to the big smoke tomorrow to see some Giants :)

...Trala!!!!... you're alive!!!!!... I rittern a short poeme forz ya!...

Trala-ta-boom-tiay...
Trala had surgery...
she didn't die today...
we're all happy and gay...

she's in recovery...
we made the discovery...
Trala's alive today...
she still types away...

her partner he is okay...
he got his babe back today...
now he's pampering away...
he doesn't mind eh?...

Trala-ta-boom-tiay...
we're happy you did okay...
keep typing away...
we love hearing what you say...

I've run out of things to say...
I'll shut the fuck up okay?...
you recover well away...
Tral-ta-boom-tiay!!!!...

Trala-ta-boom-tiay...
Trala-ta-boom-tiay...
Trala-ta-boom-tiay...
Trala-ta-boom-tiay!!!!!!!!!!.

...there you go Trala... I hope that you like it... well done for being brave in the end and welcome back my sweet... you know that I don't have to declare my love for you... (it's okay peoples... her terrific partner understands our love for each other lol!)... because you know don't you Trala?... that's my first ever poem/song/ditty that I've ever done for someone Trala and you got it for surviving and not dying!!!!!... (who's a clever girl then?)... I love you Trala!!!!... welcome back!... cheers.
Thank you very much, Mr Cleverpants!

I love it!

For you ---> :)

It is so refreshing to be in a relationship with someone, and to bring up issues and concerns and be mature enough to talk it out because you love each other enough, weight lifted today[DOUBLEPOST=1423728487][/DOUBLEPOST]

No Cankles there baby
Ha!!

No catfishin' here, baby!

One, two, back to you!

I want a Fabio von Buttplug and a nursing update!!

Oh no! Today is Friday the 13th, the unluckiest day of the year! I know something bad is going to happen today. Stay safe @Gorgeous lady who I love talking to on this forum, and who makes me smile with her warmth and wit every time I read her posts on this forum. !
Thank you, Reepbot!

I like you too.

You have really grown on me. I liken you to forum herpes, while at times you can be hard to look at, you are what you are, you don't pretend to be something your not, and the tingle you bring is enjoyable.

You are a good, (though slightly cracked) egg.

Happy Friday the 13th. Without having the 13th, you won't get to embrace the 14th, which is Valentines Day. It's up to you how you choose to process the number 13, I choose to think of it as a number, who does its best and is singled out to be bad luck, when in actual fact all it ever did was follow 12, and sit in the place behind 14.

Good and bad things happen every day. It's up to you what you choose to focus on.

#yearofpositivity

:)

Haha catfishing is so 2013

to answer your question, my back is fucked... and my butt is not :p
Unless you are in that back exercise that presents your arse like its a prize!!!!

Double dare you to post it!!

Haha not posting it, for certain eyes only
I tell you, if I got myself into that position you would need the ambos and a good chiropractor to get me out!

All you need is a webcam and you could steal my self proclaimed crown of Bendiest Webcam Poster Ever!!!!!

I tell you, if I got myself into that position you would need the ambos and a good chiropractor to get me out!

All you need is a webcam and you could steal my self proclaimed crown of Bendiest Webcam Poster Ever!!!!!

Im very flexible, which is handy since Fabio is quite a bit shorter than me, so its helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back