Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you are making me scared that I could have been hypnotised!

Sometimes I think I'm a cat. Does that mean I'm weird or have I just been hypnotised?

Maybe you're a cat who has been hypnotised to think they're a human? Your 'weird' thoughts of being a cat may in fact be your mind trying to break free of the the hypnosis.

Could be. I'm starting to get flashbacks of milk and balls of yarn....

Live pic from your webcam.

i2W76RkUSQSk.gif

...I was on a stage with my brother and my sister-in-law once at a hypnotist show at our local club... we all volunteered to be part of the show... we all listened to him trying to hypnotise us... I went into a kind of zen state of mind but didn't quite go under... my sister-in-law was the same... my brother went out like a light being turned off... (to this day we tell him that it's because we have more intelligent minds compared to his feeble mind lol!)...

...needless to say... we were told to go and sit back down in our chairs in the audience... about 20 of us went up and only 4 of us had to sit back in the audience... (a great result for the hypnotist I guess)...my brother is quite shy and is not an extrovert by any means... he was brilliant up there under hypnotism!... he ended up being the star of the show!... in all of the years since he was born I had never seen that 'showman' side of him before... (I've always been the resident buffoon in our family)... it was so good to see that side of him... he even did a PERFECT Michael Jackson backwards 'Moonwalk'!... (we've asked him to repeat it since and there is no way that he can repeat it... he's tried many times since!)...

...I really do believe that when people go under from hypnotism now that they aren't faking it... I used to think that it was all a set up... but it isn't for sure in my mind... he told my brother that he was now gay and that he had to fall in love with another guy on the stage with him... he went over to him... chatted him up and cuddled up to him... I can tell you now... he would NEVER had done that any other time in his life... believe me lol!... so yes... he was definitely under the influence... it was a hoot to watch over and over and over again because it was recorded and I bought a copy lol!... seeing his antics on video still haunts my brother to this day lol!... so... summing up... I was halfway to being hypnotised but never quite fully went under... I wouldn't bother to try again to be honest... cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back