Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like circus performer short?!

Haha no, but noticeably, cute though, when making breakfast he came up behind me and hugged me, his head was roughly between my shoulder blades, Im always big spoon

Haha no, but noticeably, cute though, when making breakfast he came up behind me and hugged me, his head was roughly between my shoulder blades, Im always big spoon
Does Fabio know that he is basically a mini celebrity on here? Haha.

Ohhh funny story, awhile ago when I had Grindr a guy messaged me "Hi" but it autocorrected to HIV.... I didn't reply
Ha!

I just responded to Kingston regarding thing called hola, and it autocorrected to Ebola!!

I love auto correct awkwardness!

Okay girls, guys and gays.

Time for my partner to shower me!!

Ha!

I just responded to Kingston regarding thing called hola, and it autocorrected to Ebola!!

I love auto correct awkwardness!

Not the best way to start a conversation on a "dating" app

Reactions: Tee
Thank you, Reepbot!

I like you too.

You have really grown on me. I liken you to forum herpes, while at times you can be hard to look at, you are what you are, you don't pretend to be something your not, and the tingle you bring is enjoyable.

You are a good, (though slightly cracked) egg.

Happy Friday the 13th. Without having the 13th, you won't get to embrace the 14th, which is Valentines Day. It's up to you how you choose to process the number 13, I choose to think of it as a number, who does its best and is singled out to be bad luck, when in actual fact all it ever did was follow 12, and sit in the place behind 14.

Good and bad things happen every day. It's up to you what you choose to focus on.

#yearofpositivity

:)

Thank you for your kind words. But I was actually just talking about inspirationally awesome @Inigo Montoya, because I tagged her in that long comment. Still, I liked that mature way you accepted that compliment.

Sorry about that.

Reactions: Tee
Thank you for your kind words. But I was actually just talking about inspirationally awesome @Inigo Montoya, because I tagged her in that long comment. Still, I liked that mature way you accepted that compliment.

Sorry about that.
That's okay, but I'm sure you can see how when you mentioned the words "gorgeous lady" and how you love reading her "warmth and wit". It was only natural everyone was going to assume you were talking about me!

You really are an original forum flavour, Reepbot. And I'm not sure if it's just me coming down from the Endone, but I really do have a sudden appriecation of the uniqueness that is you.

Ohhh funny story, awhile ago when I had Grindr a guy messaged me "Hi" but it autocorrected to HIV.... I didn't reply

tumblr_inline_n2ayje916U1qe4ieh.gif

How would I even come up with that as a lie? Who would even think that? WHO I ASK WHO?

Ask @el'coopo she used to get screen shots of some of the lines I got!
Why would you want to pee in someones eye?!

I mean it would fully sting! And oh my God, what if they were dehydrated and it was the fully stink concentrated piss, or even worse dehydrated, concentrated UTI piss!!!

Is this what the cool kids are doing? Pee'ing in each others eye sockets?!

And can I just add, I vote that @mutleyp 's screen shots should be made OT public property!

Are you with me team?!

I had a "friend with benefits" for a number of years as that seemed to suit me at the time after my divorce,but 3 months ago we decided to just be friends with no benefits. Well now I feel kind of jealous of any females he might be interested in ( we both do not have partners ATM.. ) I hate this feeling,

Why would you want to pee in someones eye?!

I mean it would fully sting! And oh my God, what if they were dehydrated and it was the fully stink concentrated piss, or even worse dehydrated, concentrated UTI piss!!!

Is this what the cool kids are doing? Pee'ing in each others eye sockets?!

I was pretty much
tumblr_n9k179cx3M1rmvfheo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back